2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Final Edition Order Guide

Featured
From the Facebook group:

432445026_10168501912145029_3470785840891925273_n.jpg

Jeep just posted on Instagram a picture of the Final Edition and said you can order one now.

Glad I got my "Poor" man's 392 order in last year...just waiting for it now.

I wonder how many dealers will ask 30K over for "last call" like they did with the TRX.
When I first started looking for a 392 in 2021 local dealers were charging 30k over MSRP.

I've called a bunch of dealers in Florida and nobody can order one in Fathom Blue. If anyone knows of a dealership in the US where we can get our hands on one please let me know.
I ordered my 2021 392 from Jim Browne CDJR in Dade City. Dealt with Travis Mccall. No drama, all straightforward. (352) 521-0055. I have no idea if he is still there but he did tell me they never charge over MSRP.

I..LOVE...that...color. Damn! I'd be trying my hardest to get one of these if I didn't have a 20A already.

The table is kinda a cool addition too.

I ordered my 2021 392 from Jim Browne CDJR in Dade City. Dealt with Travis Mccall. No drama, all straightforward. (352) 521-0055. I have no idea if he is still there but he did tell me they never charge over MSRP.
I'm assuming Koons will have one of these. They are so high volume. However, when I was looking to get my 20A they were charging 10k over for the 20A and I believe 25k over for the AEV upfit (I'm sure he meant over base price). I got an AEV upfit somehow and my local dealer sold it to me for MSRP. I have used Koons and I like doing business with them, but in this case I was happy that I used my local dealer.

I hope someone on the forum here can get one. I want to see some sweet close ups, especially of that exterior paint.

That article says 3700 of them total. That's on par with the number of 20As.

I’m the rare one that likes the red seats in my anvil 24. I got the winch and the mats so there’s nothing here that I care for. I’ll have better onboard air. My dealer already told me they’re getting one. They have a final edition trx they’re only asking 10 over on I’m trying to buy at msrp
I love the red seats in my white 24. Not sure why so many others didn’t care for them. Personal preference for sure, but I’m good with them.

I’m the rare one that likes the red seats in my anvil 24. I got the winch and the mats so there’s nothing here that I care for. I’ll have better onboard air. My dealer already told me they’re getting one. They have a final edition trx they’re only asking 10 over on I’m trying to buy at msrp
Do you mind sharing the name of your dealer?

I hope someone on the forum here can get one. I want to see some sweet close ups, especially of that exterior paint.

That article says 3700 of them total. That's on par with the number of 20As.
3700...not exactly "rare".
Jeep should offer a new wheel design for the final edition to set it apart.

Nice but not worth it My 21 xr is so nice and has same power train except the floating axles. Now if they really wanted to do something they could do a hellcat final edition and they would get my money. Heck if they offered nacho they might get it. Oh well. All of us are lucky to have our 392s. Most people only dream of such things. Gonna be 3700 more folks with that grin on their faces

I'm with you on the Fathom Blue. I wonder if it's the "pearl coat" like what comes on the Chrysler Pacifica.

View attachment 33085
I loved the deep water blue paint JKUs. This final ed color reminds me of that deep water blue. Both remind me a little bit of that old school blue on the CJ renegades.

CJ.jpg

I love my 20A AEV and it's one of 150, but anyone who gets one of these final editions, just know I will be insanely envious of your jeep due to the color.

Any word on if people can get the SOT or half doors on them (or if it comes with them automatically)?

Last edited:
When the news first came out, that Jeep was ending production of the Rubicon 392 in 2024 and commemorating that with a “final edition“, I thought, wow, that’s great, my 24 will definitely hold its value, if not appreciate in value down the road. But, if my estimation is somewhat accurate, with 3700 final edition versions being produced on top of what I would think to be about 5 to 6000 of non-final edition 2024s, I think it will have the opposite effect. I’m still thrilled with my 24, don’t get me wrong. it’s the most fun vehicle I’ve ever owned in my almost 50 years of driving. But, I’d think twice before paying a huge premium or dealer market adjustment.

I have a feeling the rarest 392s will be the ones with the red Napa leather seats. Congrats on your purchase.
Ty. And you may very well be right about that. Good point.

Back