$1 Million Worth of Stolen Vehicles Recovered in Texas ‘Chop-Shop’ Bust, 3 Arrested

I thought to post what Chuck replied to me. I'm also highlighting his claim that he can defeat IGLA.

First, I do not have any inside information on these videos. I viewed both videos online just as you did and everyone else. Second, I do not know Jonathan Rodriguez of Circuit Breaker, Security, and Performance in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Third, I do not know anything else about the situation. What I can tell you from my 23 years of experience in installing the Ravelco is the following:

Fact #1: The only way he did what he demonstrates that quickly is because he had the Ravelco Plug for both the Dodge Durango and the RAM 1500 TRX.

Fact #2: He used a multimeter to probe the respective Ravelco Plugs in advance to filming the videos to determine the respective circuits that need to be joined.

Fact #3: A thief or "Steal Team" is NOT going to have the Ravelco Plug for your respective system.

With that being said, what matters most with any product that must be installed is the preparation and subsequently the installation process. Mid-Atlantic Ravelco, LLC incorporates proprietary preparation methods, installation techniques, and configurations that use the circuit that he refers to as a ground pin in a much different manner as well as the other Ravelco circuits. Finally, the method in which Mid-Atlantic Ravelco, LLC executes our signature Tucked Ravelco Vertical Mount that makes it difficult to locate yet alone access the Ravelco.

Truthfully, we have several customers that have the IGLA installed including an IGLA dealer that we have installed a Ravelco in their vehicle. Fact is, I know how to quickly defeat the IGLA and I could make a video in how to do so but it is not the manner in which we conduct business. However, if this situation continues to linger and cause further disruption, I may be forced to do so.

In closing, we stand behind what we do because every year for the last 23 years in business- Mid-Atlantic Ravelco, LLC receives proof that what we do really works from all of our satisfied customers that had the theft of their vehicles thwarted by the Ravelco. The following attachments are real world accounts of saves by the Ravelco from our customers in various states that we serve. Truthfully, when all is said and done- what really matters is what occurs in the real world and on the street and not in two videos engineered to create doubt, concern and fear in others!

Last edited:
I do agree with one thing Chuck said. Hes referring to the The Swiss Cheese model. I.e., 1 deterrent has holes and you need something else either in front of it or behind it to cover that one hole. You implement multiple deterrents to make sure no holes exist in the swiss cheese.

It would be much more beneficial if these types of companies could work together (much like the technology sector works together with open source technology) to have synergy with multiple products to completely thwart any attempt of theft.

I don't care about the d*** measuring contest. Pull your heads together and make a product where our very expensive vehicles can't be stolen.

IMG_3938.jpeg

🤷 Ravelco now denies any knowledge of this. Appears to be false advertising and a couple of companies going at each other. Want my $ back. I hate being lied to.

Last edited:
I thought to post what Chuck replied to me. I'm also highlighting his claim that he can defeat IGLA.
I can tell you right now they are butthurt and I know for a fact they cannot defeat it until you find it and remove it. I will gladly let him try and then bypass his in front of him just to shut his mouth. 😂😂

I do agree with one thing Chuck said. Hes referring to the The Swiss Cheese model. I.e., 1 deterrent has holes and you need something else either in front of it or behind it to cover that one hole. You implement multiple deterrents to make sure no holes exist in the swiss cheese.

It would be much more beneficial if these types of companies could work together (much like the technology sector works together with open source technology) to have synergy with multiple products to completely thwart any attempt of theft.

I don't care about the d*** measuring contest. Pull your heads together and make a product where our very expensive vehicles can't be stolen.
We have, IGLA. Ravelco and other plug and play products bring nothing to the fight.

View attachment 34232

🤷 Ravelco now denies any knowledge of this. Appears to be false advertising and a couple of companies going at each other. Want my $ back. I hate being lied to.
I can confirm 100% they know about the trx being bypassed and stolen, then driven away and they blamed the victim. Its pathetic

Back