“Yukon Cornelius” is a fine soul…

Tree

Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve been hovering on this site for a while… I just want to say, Yukon Cornelius IS Jeep392.
I’ve NEVER seen a kinder, more positive individual online. I hope once he finally gets his 392, everyone associated with this site congratulates him!
Yukon Cornelius is a damn good soul!!!
Just my $.02 on the matter.✌🏼😎🇺🇸

@YukonCornelius is one of the reasons I keep checking this site many times on a daily basis. He posts news, videos, and shares his insights. He replies to questions that others are concerned with too. But what I, we, really wanted to hear is his 392 getting assembled, shipped, and finally delivered.

Thanks all! You just made my day! But I still gotta give the credit to @willy ! This was his vision. I'm just along for the ride!
It will be magical when your Jeep gets off the island for misfit toys and in your garage🤠🤠
You sir deserve it more than most!!

@YukonCornelius is one of the reasons I keep checking this site many times on a daily basis. He posts news, videos, and shares his insights. He replies to questions that others are concerned with too. But what I, we, really wanted to hear is his 392 getting assembled, shipped, and finally delivered.
If each of us on this forum were to mail him just one component from our 392’s, he might end up with a 392 quicker than Jeep can make it happen.

You know, like the old Johnny Cash song… I just hope he didn’t order the dual top group, because that might be a little tough to fit into a lunchbox!

For those too young to remember:

Last edited:
I told him to get a lady friend to pass the time until his 392 is delivered.
I’ll even send him one, if he wishes.

Very well said! Yukon you are one of the big reasons I love this forum! I would gladly have swapped build slots with your 392 if they would have let me. Keep the faith amigo. It will be all the sweeter when it finally arrives!

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back