🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/466CPuu 🎁

What PSI is everyone running on their factory KO2's

Has anyone been able to change the tpms system to a tpis system (like the 3500's have,) with alfaobd? It just monitors pressure but doesn't have a set level.

Has anyone been able to change the tpms system to a tpis system (like the 3500's have,) with alfaobd? It just monitors pressure but doesn't have a set level.
I was able to lower the alert limit using the Taser.... It will still alert if they get really low.... 25 or 20 psi, I believe.

2023 non-XR bought used from the dealer was set at 40 PSI. That was way too all over the place. lowered to 35. Feels much better here and 'like' the gas mileage (all else being equal, of course).

May consider trying 32 front/30 rear for comparison sake soon.

I've settled on 32 front and 30 rear. Stock 2024 392, stock BFG All Terrain.

Caulked tires and with 1/2 tank of fuel that gives the tires full tread to the road. 4k miles and tires are wearing great so far.

At the suggested OEM 37psi front and rear at least 1" of tire from the edge inward especially in the rear was not on the ground. this is cause the middle only to wear and less traction on the road. It is beyond me why Jeep suggests 37psi other than trying to get (if you are lucky) .2-.4 10th's more mpg.

As a daily driver running 40psi the ride is a bit rougher but I’ve noticed the steering is lighter and I get better gas mileage.

Wait...why is anyone running factory KO2S?? This is a Jeep forum.
Because they work great in the sand dunes. Which is the type of wheeling my wife and I like doing. Probably get a set of the 315 KO3's when they come out. 😊

I've settled on 32 front and 30 rear. Stock 2024 392, stock BFG All Terrain.

Caulked tires and with 1/2 tank of fuel that gives the tires full tread to the road. 4k miles and tires are wearing great so far.

At the suggested OEM 37psi front and rear at least 1" of tire from the edge inward especially in the rear was not on the ground. this is cause the middle only to wear and less traction on the road. It is beyond me why Jeep suggests 37psi other than trying to get (if you are lucky) .2-.4 10th's more mpg.
Same reason they recommend different thinner gear oil than Dana does for the axles. Gotta stroke the EPA

I think a tire running 65mph on hwy may look different from same tire stationary.
I run my XR stock K02's around 36 psi for less rolling resistance. Seem to be wearing evenly.

Back