What did you do to your Jeep 392 today? 🛠️

It’s like Christmas in March. AWE exhaust and RSE steps arrived today!

Attachments

• IMG_4656.jpeg
    IMG_4656.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 18
It’s like Christmas in March. AWE exhaust and RSE steps arrived today!
You'll love those RSE's... very durable, great functionality, clean look..... Keep the pivot points lubed up after off road use :)

I need you to stop it, ASAP.

I had AWE on my TRX and loved it. I don't need encouragement spending more money.
Haha, things like this happen when bonus and tax return hit at the same time.

Just bolt ons have a sale on the exhaust now. There’s a thread on it.

Haha, things like this happen when bonus and tax return hit at the same time.

Just bolt ons have a sale on the exhaust now. There’s a thread on it.
That reminds me....I need to pay a lot of taxes this year...

We are such children! I bought a FE TRX about 2 weeks ago…wife didn’t speak to me for a week until she had to drive it, because I was shit faced. Her first comment about it was “as long as you don’t do all the stuff you do to your Jeep I’ll be fine”. I’m already 8k into it 😬

I’ve read numerous 392 owners wondering why there is no passenger side rear tow hook. Today I almost finished a passenger side tow hook. I took a factory left side and cut the welds, used the pieces to create a right side. Once I finalize it, I’ll post some pics. It will look OEM. :)

I’ve read numerous 392 owners wondering why there is no passenger side rear tow hook. Today I almost finished a passenger side tow hook. I took a factory left side and cut the welds, used the pieces to create a right side. Once I finalize it, I’ll post some pics. It will look OEM. :)
Yes I want to see that

I went with the Maximus closed loop tow points for both left and right rear corners. I powedercoted them bronze and the install was super easy.

I kind of dislike the OEM design as the open loop allows for recovery gear to slip off. I've been on the lookout for a decent closed loop option up front. Maximus has a design, but it involves cutting the bumper and skid.

We are such children! I bought a FE TRX about 2 weeks ago…wife didn’t speak to me for a week until she had to drive it, because I was shit faced. Her first comment about it was “as long as you don’t do all the stuff you do to your Jeep I’ll be fine”. I’m already 8k into it 😬
I have a different approach because I'm not married. When people say, "why do you need 2 Jeeps?" I say, "we are not married and I dont have to explain anything to you"

One of my married friends who makes all the money was bitching about my Jeeps, trucks etc. It's well known his wife has him on an allowance. So when he said "where do you get all this money?" I said "you make more money than me but my allowance is bigger". That one will never get old.

It's because your supposed to change to an aftermarket bumper before you bend the stock POS bumper into the body.

Took her out to meet her creators!

Any idea about how to clean the engine bay, it is covered at least the front end with white sludge residue 🤨

Attachments

• 8A6DC65F-9227-4F66-8E59-5E11904E3C12.jpeg
    8A6DC65F-9227-4F66-8E59-5E11904E3C12.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3195.jpeg
    IMG_3195.jpeg
    374.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3193.jpeg
    IMG_3193.jpeg
    279.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3191.jpeg
    IMG_3191.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Took her out to meet her creators!

Any idea about how to clean the engine bay, it is covered at least the front end with white sludge residue 🤨
Wash the radiator with garden hose, no need pressure washing. Engine bay I use a damp towel and toothbrush for small corners. I did stand on the front bumper to reach far back.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back