Ugh... "currently unavailable for order"

My local dealer, as unbelievable as it sounds got 3 Bronco Raptors in at the same time. Two were sold orders and the other one was put out on display for a day when I saw it. I tried to buy it, they wanted $50,000 over sticker. While I was standing there, another fella was negotiating with another salesman and ended up paying $35,000 over sticker. Crazy!

I ended up picking this up instead at the local dealer for sticker.

Attachments

• 5016B564-8148-485F-9382-00E2CAA48E46.jpeg
    5016B564-8148-485F-9382-00E2CAA48E46.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 61
  • A69DAAC2-BA3E-495B-A3D0-31CDCDDCF424.jpeg
    A69DAAC2-BA3E-495B-A3D0-31CDCDDCF424.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 59
🤣
Glad to hear it's that awesome 👌
I could always buy one on the lot....but my build had the Earl color. I've yet to see one of those in XR.
I have an Earl XR on order right now. I have seen a picture of an Earl without the XR, but have not seen one with an XR.
The wait is killing me, especially since I waited 230 days for my 22XR, that I sold, because I wanted the skytouch.🤦‍♂️
I have been told that you will be able to order half doors with Earl, but not yet. I wish I could have ordered them then.
My Earl is "Scheduled" but who knows how much longer before production.

I have an Earl XR on order right now. I have seen a picture of an Earl without the XR, but have not seen one with an XR.
The wait is killing me, especially since I waited 230 days for my 22XR, that I sold, because I wanted the skytouch.🤦‍♂️
I have been told that you will be able to order half doors with Earl, but not yet. I wish I could have ordered them then.
When you get it....upload some pics!

Post some pics when you get it. That color looks awesome.

I ordered a 23XR on Sept 7th. My XR order is in D status so hopefully it will still be built as an XR

Post some pics when you get it. That color looks awesome.
I sure will!
I see some pictures of it and I'm like "I don't know", but then I see some pictures and I'm like "wow!"

$25 sounds about right. I normally try not to trash on the way autos look because one man's 'trash' is another man's 'treasure' so to speak, but I was looking at some of the in the wild photos over on the B6G forums today of Braptors and those rear flares are just an abomination to autokind.

Ps. I'd still take one though.
Somebody must be working on an aftermarket replacement for those flairs.

If the Hinge Gate Reinforcement is unavailable, then obviously the XR package would also be unavailable since it is required for that package.

Bummer about XR still being unavailable, but I guess that is good for those of us who have one with it. Other than needing slightly taller tires (38s would be ideal), I think it's a great setup. But I could be biased since I own one.
you can get the upgrade on the non xr so wrong they dont go together.

Teraflex makes a great alternative that does the same thing.

If the order was accepted and the POC shows XR why wouldn't it be built as ordered?
I have read stories on here about XR orders that ended up being built as non XR when they ran out of XR parts for 2022. Might just be rumors but nothing would surprise me with todays supply chain issues.

I have been a fan of Ford since I started driving, currently own a 2020 F350 and a 2002 Ford F250. I really wanted to like the Bronco and thought it might grow on me but it hasn’t. Inside and out there are just to many things I dislike about it. I’m sure it is a great vehicle but I prefer the look of a Jeep so much more. I had a chance to test drive a loaded Bronco the day I picked up my 392 but passed because I knew I was not interested, I did climb in the seat and looked it over but that was enough to satisfied my curiosity. That being said with aftermarket fenders they look 65% better.

Attachments

• 918F45F6-5814-4899-B4CB-8FCF58BED070.jpeg
    918F45F6-5814-4899-B4CB-8FCF58BED070.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 33
  • E2FD5EBC-90B2-48E7-9862-51A1A00C7551.jpeg
    E2FD5EBC-90B2-48E7-9862-51A1A00C7551.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 33
you can get the upgrade on the non xr so wrong they dont go together.

Teraflex makes a great alternative that does the same thing.
Dude... it is part of the XR package, so if it's not available, how exactly would they do the XR package?

Dude... it is part of the XR package, so if it's not available, how exactly would they do the XR package?
I believe the OP was saying the factory tailgate reinforcement was not available as a single option as it has been before.

Yep, though the point I think kungfu392 is making is that if it’s not available as a single option right now, then it makes sense the XR option can’t be ordered right now as well since XR uses the gate reinforcement.

I wonder if this is what is holding up some of our XR orders. I guess it’s better than it being a chip or something, maybe.

Last edited:
Yep, though the point I think kungfu392 is making is that if it’s not available as a single option right now, then it makes sense the XR option can’t be ordered right now as well since XR uses the gate reinforcement.

I wonder if this is what is holding up some of our XR orders. I guess it’s better than it being a chip or something, maybe.
Right. I didn’t realize that was so confusing. Obviously, if part of a package is unavailable, then it is safe to assume that the package is also going to be unavailable.

Or, they’re saving, whatever reinforced hinges they have exclusively for XRs’

Is this the color you’re referring to that looks awesome!

Attachments

• 74154511-8518-4275-86A1-7E058C10B66A.jpeg
    74154511-8518-4275-86A1-7E058C10B66A.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 67
Back