Tread Lightly 1% Discount (FCA Affiliate Rewards)

"Dodge Challenger Demon, 2020 Jeep® Wrangler Hybrid, and all FIAT® 500e and Ram TRX models are currently not eligible for this program. FCA US LLC reserves the right to alter the ineligible vehicle list at any time."

So, to possibly receive the discount you have to let the dealership know you have it before any ordering is done? My company website suggests not telling them until you negotiate the best price just before any official (as in signed) paperwork is done.
Thoughts ?
Either way. Only thing I have signed off on was the value of my trade.

So, to possibly receive the discount you have to let the dealership know you have it before any ordering is done? My company website suggests not telling them until you negotiate the best price just before any official (as in signed) paperwork is done.
Thoughts ?
Either way. Only thing I have signed off on was the value of my trade.
I have mine through Freightliner. Our membership info tells us no negotiating needed, when the dealers honor the Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program, they should produce the vehicle invoice, on the invoice shows a PP (preferred price) from the manufacturer. Our membership explains 1% below. So when I was negotiating on an earlier model that's exactly what happened. I'll try to find that sheet and post it.

My dealership has stated that the Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 392 probably is not included in the pricing.
Yet 4 years ago my Challenger Scat Pack Shaker with the same SRT engine was included because it was not an official SRT.
Just SRT powered.
So, I am Crossing my fingers.

I have mine through Freightliner. Our membership info tells us no negotiating needed, when the dealers honor the Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program, they should produce the vehicle invoice, on the invoice shows a PP (preferred price) from the manufacturer. Our membership explains 1% below. So when I was negotiating on an earlier model that's exactly what happened. I'll try to find that sheet and post it.
OK I found it. So basically, you ask for the affiliate rewards and at purchase you'll have to produce your code. But, there's no negotiating actual price except maybe dealer add on's. The vehicle itself has the set price, which is PP. Take a look at my form from last year. You'll see the PP and at the bottom of the page you'll see the actual MSRP that you would normally have to battle as a starting ground with the dealer to lower. But with the membership you go straight to PP. No headache. And supposedly Chrysler will allow you to use this twice per year. Basically every 6 months.
20210626_190004.jpg

Thank you very much for the help and your time.

Thank you very much for the help and your time.
Oh, and if the dealer you're working with tells you, no discount program is given on these vehicles, do what i did, call Chrysler Rewards Program number, ask for the updated exclusion sheet, or ask if they will read off to you the most recent model exclusion list. After i did that, I called my dealer back and said be honest, I called Chrysler and asked if the 392 is excluded and they said no and emailed me the answer. Then he said our dealership has decided not to honor the discount on that model. I said ok, it's a dealership management driven decision, not Chrysler. I said luckily there's the internet and I have hundreds of dealers to contact, so I need to get going. Lol
Don't let them be the bully. You be the one that drives the purchase. You have a huge shopping footprint to cover, the entire U.S. I found its cheaper to travel to buy my 392 than pay the ripoff upcharge of my local dealers and to not honor the affiliate program due to their sheer money grubbing greed. Attached is a recent sheet from shopping at a dealer in Michigan that showed their honesty. I edited to protect some personal info. This is proof, some dealers out there are being honest. This dealer was also honoring the rewards pricing, you'll see it in the right column. Remember it's your money they're trying to take advantage of. If we bow down to this upcharge non sense, we will continue to be raped in the future. We control it. They will eventually have to drop their bogus $10,000 add on if no one will pay it. I'm a basta#d when it comes to vehicle buying. I also told my local dealer........with that additional $10G nonsense, you guys can park the 392 up your a$$. I have shopping to do. Although I found this deal in Michigan, I actually made my order in Texas because the dealership includes a no deductible lifetime warranty.

20210626_193822.jpg

Oh, and if the dealer you're working with tells you, no discount program is given on these vehicles, do what i did, call Chrysler Rewards Program number, ask for the updated exclusion sheet, or ask if they will read off to you the most recent model exclusion list. After i did that, I called my dealer back and said be honest, I called Chrysler and asked if the 392 is excluded and they said no and emailed me the answer. Then he said our dealership has decided not to honor the discount on that model. I said ok, it's a dealership management driven decision, not Chrysler. I said luckily there's the internet and I have hundreds of dealers to contact, so I need to get going. Lol
Don't let them be the bully. You be the one that drives the purchase. You have a huge shopping footprint to cover, the entire U.S. I found its cheaper to travel to buy my 392 than pay the ripoff upcharge of my local dealers and to not honor the affiliate program due to their sheer money grubbing greed. Attached is a recent sheet from shopping at a dealer in Michigan that showed their honesty. I edited to protect some personal info. This is proof, some dealers out there are being honest. This dealer was also honoring the rewards pricing, you'll see it in the right column. Remember it's your money they're trying to take advantage of. If we bow down to this upcharge non sense, we will continue to be raped in the future. We control it. They will eventually have to drop their bogus $10,000 add on if no one will pay it. I'm a basta#d when it comes to vehicle buying. I also told my local dealer........with that additional $10G nonsense, you guys can park the 392 up your a$$. I have shopping to do. Although I found this deal in Michigan, I actually made my order in Texas because the dealership includes a no deductible lifetime warranty.

View attachment 539
My affiliate rewards programs is through (purposely misspelled) Unyun Pecific ralerode.. I also have the tread lightly membership. Salesman didn't say no, but didn't say yes either. I don't want to upset the cart yet as my build is still in D status.
But , oh man, I hope one of the two gets accepted.
I've told myself that if it does get accepted I will buy the Mopar XSP with the extra money. Basically to give back to the dealership yet benefit me...
Fingers crossed 🍀

My affiliate rewards programs is through (purposely misspelled) Unyun Pecific ralerode.. I also have the tread lightly membership. Salesman didn't say no, but didn't say yes either. I don't want to upset the cart yet as my build is still in D status.
But , oh man, I hope one of the two gets accepted.
I've told myself that if it does get accepted I will buy the Mopar XSP with the extra money. Basically to give back to the dealership yet benefit me...
Fingers crossed 🍀
The sales guy I worked with was enthusiastic about giving me the affiliate program pricing, but a day later, one of the sales managers called and basically told me that although the 392 isn't excluded, they weren't willing to sell it as part of that program.

The thing is I am under the assumption that the dealership don't lose money, they just have to go through an extra step to get the money from the program.

If anyone finds a dealer that will take affiliate pricing… please, post it so others can Oder through them
I know a salesperson at a dealership that is honoring the rewards programs. I'll email him to be sure it's OK with him to post his info here. But, he does have a video posted 1 month ago on the tube. It's titled "2021 jeep wrangler rubicon 392". He mentions in the video they accept the rewards programs. The video page also lists his name and contact info. The last time I spoke to him he said they're only ordering them with the recon pkg now. The beginning of the vid looks like the pic i posted with this. You can get his info from that vid. Hope this helps shoppers.

Attachments

• 20210719_232013.jpg
    20210719_232013.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 228
I know a salesperson at a dealership that is honoring the rewards programs. I'll email him to be sure it's OK with him to post his info here. But, he does have a video posted 1 month ago on the tube. It's titled "2021 jeep wrangler rubicon 392". He mentions in the video they accept the rewards programs. The video page also lists his name and contact info. The last time I spoke to him he said they're only ordering them with the recon pkg now. The beginning of the vid looks like the pic i posted with this. You can get his info from that vid. Hope this helps shoppers.
OK he told me yes, post his info.
Jeremy Cheaney 248 863 7707 call or text
La Fontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep.
You can also see him advertising a 392 in the vid on the tube.

OK he told me yes, post his info.
Jeremy Cheaney 248 863 7707 call or text
La Fontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep.
You can also see him advertising a 392 in the vid on the tube.
By the way, he's the salesman that worked up my pricing on the sheet that I attached here on the forum 26 June. Look above for the sheet.

View attachment 539
What dealer did you end up purchasing from in Texas? I live in Louisiana and looking for a good dealer somewhat close by.

My dealer did not honor the discount. Same answer as many here, they don't discount specialty vehicles. I bought mine at MSRP (price from 4/6/2021), so can't complain too much.

My dealer did not honor the discount. Same answer as many here, they don't discount specialty vehicles. I bought mine at MSRP (price from 4/6/2021), so can't complain too much.
Same story here, exactly the same reason. But I went in to this hoping to get sticker. I did get 500 from truecar employee auto buying program. A pittance, but something.

My dealer had no issue allowing me to use the Tread Lightly discount. MSRP was $83,655 and my Tread Lightly discount came out to $5,677. I had ordered in November and finally took delivery in July. Back in November, I signed up for Tread Lightly and once the truck was en route to the dealership, I requested the certificate from FCA. Provided the dealership both the certificate from FCA and the letter I received from Tread Lightly and that was basically it.

My dealer had no issue allowing me to use the Tread Lightly discount. MSRP was $83,655 and my Tread Lightly discount came out to $5,677. I had ordered in November and finally took delivery in July. Back in November, I signed up for Tread Lightly and once the truck was en route to the dealership, I requested the certificate from FCA. Provided the dealership both the certificate from FCA and the letter I received from Tread Lightly and that was basically it.
Glad they did that for you. I showed that as well and still no luck.

If you live in the northwest or west coast, contact Amanda Supry at St. Helens CDJR in St. Helens, OR. 503-397-5454. They're a small dealership but they will honor the 1% below invoice Tread Lightly Discount on the 392, and they don't require a deposit. My order was accepted within days and now I get to sit in D purgatory like many others!

Back