So who has an order in for a MY24 392? … and what is your status?

Hmm. Arrival date went from tomorrow to TBD. Sigh.

Nice. Does it still say “shipped” in the status, or has it switched to Delivered?
Changed from delivery 7/24 to 7/13 and the dealer called. Tracker hasn't shown shipped yet!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711_181126_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711_181126_Chrome.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 31
Killer ! Enjoy ! Any suspension or wheel mods for the 37’s ?
Not at this time, i'm just going to add the 37's and see how I like it. MetalCloak 3.5, wheels and maybe 38's in the future

Really impressed with Jeep Wave care. They tell me it’s off the rail, but they’re waiting for a vehicle transport to take it to the dealer. Estimated 7/12-7/21. Seems to be a shortage of drivers.

Really impressed with Jeep Wave care. They tell me it’s off the rail, but they’re waiting for a vehicle transport to take it to the dealer. Estimated 7/12-7/21. Seems to be a shortage of drivers.
Nice! Better than carrier anyways :)

Mine showed up today, this morning was still saying delivery 7/24, this afternoon updated to the 13th. Dealer text and said it's there heres the pics! Will pick up later this week. 37's going on before it leaves dealer.
Looks great. I ordered the same color! Have a few questions:
1. I like the new wheel style, but in the pictures, they don't look bronze. Is this just the lighting or do they have a bronze coloration?
2. Can't tell from the pics, but is the big rear muffler and quad exhaust tips black? I hope they are!
3. How do you like the Red seats/Red Stitching with the Black Exterior with Gold Accents?
Thanks....and congrats on getting your new Rubicon 392!!! Mine was in F status (paint) on 7/7/23, so I still have a ways to go.

1. I like the new wheel style, but in the pictures, they don't look bronze. Is this just the lighting or do they have a bronze coloration?
2. Can't tell from the pics, but is the big rear muffler and quad exhaust tips black? I hope they are!
3. How do you like the Red seats/Red Stitching with the Black Exterior with Gold Accents?
Thanks....and congrats on getting your new Rubicon 392!!! Mine was in F status (paint) on 7/7/23, so I still have a ways to go.
Thanks! I haven't picked it up yet, maybe later this week. I will stop back and reply to your questions then

So I stopped in and did paperwork today as soon as they get the 37's on i'll pick it up.
#1 They are bronze in the pockets and it's hard to see in alot of the pics
#2 Muffler and exhaust is all silver, and yes still looks crooked to me I will look at it better once I get it home
#3 The seats look much better in person not bright red as some of the photos make them look. They could have used black or bronze stiching to contrast would have been nice! Also the lower dash, shifter boot and handbrake all have lighter gray looking stitching and not red.

Attachments

• 20230711_133150.jpg
    20230711_133150.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 20230711_133143.jpg
    20230711_133143.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Jeep supposedly added Bikini Blue back to the order banks for a limited time. I have been looking for a used Bikini Blue 2 door jeep for a while. Think I am going to the dealer tomorrow or monday and place an order for a 2 door v6 rubicon. Will be interesting to see it’s production schedule compared to the 392s. Not getting rid of the 392 or the JK and even though im not a huge fan of the new grill or 12 inch touch screen its definitely not a dealbreaker. I said in a previous thread I wouldn’t buy another new Jeep until they brought back Bikini Blue, I wonder if they heard me. 😁🤣

I received an update from Jeep today. I hope this information might help some of you in determining their processing time.

Attachments

• IMG_7210.jpeg
    IMG_7210.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 49
I received an update from Jeep today. I hope this information might help some of you in determining their processing time.
That’s. Moving fast. Mine was confirmed June 1 and still in C.

Did they email you ?

Both email and text. Shocked me as well, thought it would take a lot longer.

So I stopped in and did paperwork today as soon as they get the 37's on i'll pick it up.
#1 They are bronze in the pockets and it's hard to see in alot of the pics
#2 Muffler and exhaust is all silver, and yes still looks crooked to me I will look at it better once I get it home
#3 The seats look much better in person not bright red as some of the photos make them look. They could have used black or bronze stiching to contrast would have been nice! Also the lower dash, shifter boot and handbrake all have lighter gray looking stitching and not red.
Thank you for answering my questions. Enjoy your new 392!!!

Glad to see some with the winch going through. Gives me hope.

Seems like color might be a factor. I'm at 51 days sitting in C status, but I ordered Anvil.

Update:

Ordered 5/29
Scheduled to Build 7/12

Attachments

• Update 7-12-23.png
    Update 7-12-23.png
    263.5 KB · Views: 20

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back