Roof Rack For The 392 -

cmw1100

Reaction score
Current Rides
RAM TRX, RR Cullinan, AUDI ABT RS6, Ferrari 812Sf
Dear All, new to the Jeep world and breaking the virginity with a “24 Jeep 392 next week.
Looking forward to it. I’m looking to fix up a roof rack, any recommendations! It would be primarily to fix up an RTT.

You will need to make sure the roof rack system can support the weight. I installed the Rhino Backbone system on mine but some people do not want to drill into the hardtop. It was not too difficult the template, instructions and videos were very hepful.

You will need to make sure the roof rack system can support the weight. I installed the Rhino Backbone system on mine but some people do not want to drill into the hardtop. It was not too difficult the template, instructions and videos were very hepful.
Yes Rhino Backbone system for sure. I have no issues on drilling the hardtop.
Love the fact that the cross bars or rack can be removed when not in use. And just have the backbone mounting system left on.
Been told by the RTT, the

RECONN-DECK RCL BLACK 3 BAR RHINO-RACK BACKBONE ROOF RACK​

Would be ideal for the RTT.

that same RR BB system is what the PO has on the 392 I picked up, still has the supports but I need to get the cross bars and determine what the next step is for my plan

The Rhino, Gobi, and Meal Cloak Rocklander are the only 3 that I know of that will support the weight of a RTT, gear, and 1-2 humans.

Rhino Rack backbone is the only one that lets you remove the hardtop without any added bolts to remove. And the modularity is second to none.

Love mine.

Attachments

• IMG_3806.jpeg
    IMG_3806.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 42
Back