Picked up a new ‘22

rubiland

Founding Member
Reaction score
Ordered one last July, it arrived, I walked away, almost exactly one year later I caved and purchased one. Found a new ‘22 with 15 miles on it for $2k under sticker.

Loving it so much!

FD8F3C61-3BD3-4613-8B9B-E8B0783E5335.jpeg
51649649-05CC-4AD3-BAA1-824066D1C770.jpeg
75068CEC-8D70-49BC-A144-07077748C5F2.jpeg

Congrats @rubiland 🍻 $2k off MSRP is a solid deal one sitting on the lot!
Yep. Was looking at a preowned closer to the house at just above MSRP with 12k miles and then saw this one marked down. Was located in a small town, in SC. I figured it was a ‘22 leftover. They ordered 2, one for the dealer owner and one to sell. They couldn’t sell it and needed to move it, so they marked it down. It was manufactured in August of this year! Also, the only extra charge was a $599 doc fee. They were outstanding to work with. So 3.5 hour drive each way and I had a new Jeep.

Great purchase! Congratulations!

A "new" 75 miles 392 in High Velocity just went for $5k under sticker on Bring a Trailer. The insane mark-ups on these Jeeps are ending.

Ordered one last July, it arrived, I walked away, almost exactly one year later I caved and purchased one. Found a new ‘22 with 15 miles on it for $2k under sticker.

Loving it so much!

View attachment 14973View attachment 14974View attachment 14975
CONGRATS! Are you going to leave it alone ..... :) or what's in your shopping cart for it?

I told myself I wasn't going to do anything to mine when I bought it. And that lasted about 3 hours!!

CONGRATS! Are you going to leave it alone ..... :) or what's in your shopping cart for it?

I told myself I wasn't going to do anything to mine when I bought it. And that lasted about 3 hours!!
I’ve told myself the same thing. The last two Jeeps I swapped out suspensions, gears, tires, wheels, radio, and anything else I could. My impressions so far have been fantastic. I’ll probably change out the rear sway bar at the least. Otherwise I’m going to try and leave it “stock”. 🤷‍♂️

I’ve told myself the same thing. The last two Jeeps I swapped out suspensions, gears, tires, wheels, radio, and anything else I could. My impressions so far have been fantastic. I’ll probably change out the rear sway bar at the least. Otherwise I’m going to try and leave it “stock”. 🤷‍♂️
I'm unsure how you could build out your last two jeeps and then leave this (392) alone!
Good luck with that! 😂

Curious about replacing rear sway bar?

great color... and nice score 2K under...

A "new" 75 miles 392 in High Velocity just went for $5k under sticker on Bring a Trailer. The insane mark-ups on these Jeeps are ending.

yes things are pulling back... but still worth it if we have to pay sticker or a little over.. loads of fun for sure

Back