• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

Overland Camping trailer $10,900 - Indiana

guruman

Reaction score
Current Rides
2023 Rubicon 392 20th Anniversary Edition, 1996 M1078 rolling fortress
I'm parting ways with my overlanding camper trailer setup.

This thing has been pretty epic. I built it last year to take on our Wyoming adventure, and it performed like a champ. Hardly noticeable on the highway, and went everywhere offroad we wanted to go, including a 6 hour roundtrip to the top of Iron Mountain in Montana.

Heavily modified 2022 Tiny Camper trailer. Camper is 2x2 steel framed, with composite sandwich insulated panels. Has A/C unit inside box on the front. Trailer modified with 300 watts of solar panels on top, 200AH of LiFePO4 batteries, charge controller, and 3500 watt inverter. Custom spring under lift. Converted to electric brake hubs with Jeep 5x5 wheel pattern. Has awnings on three sides. One side awning is ARB with the annex room with floor. Similar custom campers start at 25k dollars and up. Towed into the wilderness multiple times, and camped in Yellowstone. ready for its next adventure. Comes with your choice of the trailer side Lock-n-Roll hitch (you will need the vehicle side Lock-n-Roll) or a lunette ring (you will need a vehicle side pintle hitch).

Summer is right around the corner.

IMG_3211.jpg
IMG_3213.jpg
IMG_3214.jpg
IMG_3215.jpg
IMG_3216.jpg
IMG_3222.jpg
IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg
IMG_3205.jpg
IMG_3208.jpg

looks adventure ready!

what is the overall height of it as shown in the last photo.=?.......very cool setup and a great price for what is included

It's right at 7 feet to the solar panels, and the storage boxes add a bit to that. Less than 8 feet?

What's the interior size like? I'm 6ft5 so I don't fit most cool rigs :(
The floor area is like 7 feet by 4 feet. Slightly longer but narrower than a queen mattress. It's about 4 feet tall inside. I can go get actual measurements if you want.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back