Went from JK to JL 392 - Happy to join the "Jeep 392 Forum"!

Clementine

Reaction score
Current Rides
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Looking forward to seeing other's Jeeps and gathering helpful information. Glad to be here. Cheers Everyone!

2023 JL 392

Attachments

• PXL_20240203_190735058~2.jpg
    PXL_20240203_190735058~2.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 45
Welcome to the forum! There is a great group of folks on here. I've always been appreciative of the dedicated forum for the 392 as opposed to the sub-section on the other forum. That set-up encounters a lot of confusion when folks with the other powertrains view the whole forum by active topics.

Love the username and color. Had it been around when I ordered its likely the color I would have chosen. I daily a 4Runner and it also ran head on into a tangerine. ;)

IMG_3413.JPG

Welcome to the forum! There is a great group of folks on here. I've always been appreciative of the dedicated forum for the 392 as opposed to the sub-section on the other forum. That set-up encounters a lot of confusion when folks with the other powertrains view the whole forum by active topics.

Love the username and color. Had it been around when I ordered its likely the color I would have chosen. I daily a 4Runner and it also ran head on into a tangerine. ;)

View attachment 34756
Thanks! Agreed, its nice to be on a site that is dedicated to the 392s. Nice spacious garage! Luv your 392 color, it has that nice militant look to it. Nice daily driver, easy to spot your 4runner in a parking lot..lol

Back