Order Date /D1 status/Delivery Date/State ordered

Thank you SPONE. Another look at the order and more clear to me. Hopefully it updates better than the regular Jeep website. I'll give it a go for next week to see if the VIN will come in.

I am still confused at the process from the factory. For example I see people ordering and getting the VIN number within 2-4 days and others like myself still waiting after two weeks. Is it what you order, where you order from, it is a dealership connection with the factory? I also see some people orders advancing ahead of people who ordered several weeks earlier. What am I missing?
I ordered mine on July 26th and i received my vin# about 3 weeks ago. but my tracking still shows nothing.
called the factory customer service 3 times and they are like monkeys screwing a football, no idea. getting
ready to order from someone else. even dealer is useless. Dave Smith who i have purchased from a few times.
getting to a point its starting to piss me off.

I understand ie, why I brought up the subject. I would caution on reordering only from a stand point you might be backed up even further. I am still not sure if some dealerships have more clout or better connections to the factory. I will not wait for my dealership to do anything except handle the car when it comes in. I just find it so weird how and when things happen with the factory.

I've wondered about the 'more clout and connections' thing. Like to the extent that orders from certain dealers get priority. Probably not true, but I thought about it.

S&S392, how did you finally find out about your VIN number if it wasn't showing up on the website nor your dealership?

Ordered August 10th. Just checked with Jeep Chat and nothing. I didn't bother my dealer about it yet. It seems like we used to get a VIN just a few days after placing an order, but it hasn't gone that way for 2023s as far as I can tell.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back