Order Date /D1 status/Delivery Date/State ordered

Dang, a week between in-production and shipped! Lucky duck.

Mine went into production May 17th, and as of July 4th, no movement at all!

View attachment 5706

Thank you! We really lucked out! Placed another one with another dealer around the same time and it’s still sitting since then so we swapped it to a 2023 with the XR package since we couldn’t get that on this one.

1659802662595.jpeg

Starting to seem real now. dealer called and said it was in production and estimated to ship on 8-10-2022. i will believe it when I see it.🤣

Hap Happy Days(in a singing voice)😃😃😃😃

Attachments

• C4E0C70B-BFCC-45DB-8B1A-AA33C2F0AB52.jpeg
    C4E0C70B-BFCC-45DB-8B1A-AA33C2F0AB52.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 88
Congratulations!! You will not be disappointed the wait is definitely worth it!!

Did you get your vehicle yet.
Mine was same order date as yours and still not shipped yet.
Not yet. Still showing TBD for shipped on Jeep tracker site. It does show estimated delivery day of 15 Sept. called dealer and he said status was KZLD but when he clicked on the vin # it had a delivery date of 1-15 sept. So who knows when it will arrive😩

Hi same here expected delivery day sept 15, Waiting on final inspection status.
23 models will be hitting street soon
So I don’t know it just awful

I know there has been a lot of eta’s and projected delivery dates. I just thought if we all had a thread where we could get a idea of when and where the orders took place then maybee it would help all of us see who when and where the projected orders would be received first on the 392’s.
Ordered July 26th 2022
2023 392 Rubicon XR
have VIn #
No Build date yet

Ordered July 26th 2022
2023 392 Rubicon XR
have VIn #
No Build date yet
I called Jeep Friday, gave them my Vin # and order #, they told me it does not have my name on it. They had my
last name but someone else's first name. called my dealer which is Dave Smith out of Kellogg Idaho.
he printed everything up with my Vin and order # as well as my name and address. Was a bit pissed. almost 2 months
and still nothing. keeping my fingers crossed.

Hopefully we can possibly gauge the pace of the orders by others disclosing order dates. Yes, frustrating.

Ordered June 9, still no build date.

Here's my order info for what its worth......
1663292575094.png

I am still confused at the process from the factory. For example I see people ordering and getting the VIN number within 2-4 days and others like myself still waiting after two weeks. Is it what you order, where you order from, it is a dealership connection with the factory? I also see some people orders advancing ahead of people who ordered several weeks earlier. What am I missing?

Here is my order progress

Attachments

• screenshot_55968180_Valero.png
    screenshot_55968180_Valero.png
    366.7 KB · Views: 59
Placed an order June 9th. Just got the email that it was delivered to dealer on Thursday.

Back