Order Date /D1 status/Delivery Date/State ordered

In
Congrats!! Ordered mine 11/27/20 and anxiously waiting to pick mine up in 4 more days.
im just a couple weeks behind you. My Firecracker Red is due at dealership in next two weeks. Flying from SoCal to Nampa Idaho to pick it up for the break in road trip home. Getting excited.

Just went to D1 with an expected build date of 7/26 and delivery 2-3 weeks later. Ordered 11/20.
Ordered 11/19/20 and only"D" as of this moment. Hope that I get to D1 soon.

So dumb that people who ordered in november don't even have them yet people like me who ordered in april will be getting them in july. sorry folks

I know there has been a lot of eta’s and projected delivery dates. I just thought if we all had a thread where we could get a idea of when and where the orders took place then maybee it would help all of us see who when and where the projected orders would be received first on the 392’s.
Hi. Ordered mine May 10th. Still in D status. Spoke to Jeep chat yesterday and they said it was scheduled to be built mid July. I stopped by my dealer today and he showed me they have a ship date of July 27th. He told me it’s typically 10 days to 2 weeks from the ship date. So if no delays it’s about 90 days from order to delivery. Can’t wait!

I ordered on 4/9 and went to KZ yesterday. I also got the window sticker today. Chat could not give the eta to the dealer but I am stopping by today to check. Didn't think it was going to be this quick.

Last edited:
I ordered on 4/9 and went to KZ yesterday. I also got the window sticker today. Chat could not give the eta to the dealer but I am stopping by today to check. Didn't think is was going to be this quick.
Allegedly, it is taking about 12 weeks, but options and delivery distance from Toledo will influence the overall time. Good luck and post pics!

I ordered on 4/9 and went to KZ yesterday. I also got the window sticker today. Chat could not give the eta to the dealer but I am stopping by today to check. Didn't think is was going to be this quick.
Ordered on 4-22. Still in D status.

Ordered on 4-22. Still in D status.
Hmmm, that’s not good news to all of us who are waiting at D status. What were your options? I heard that gorilla glass will not be available until next week and that the hinge gate reinforcement also slows things down a bit. Who knows?

Hmmm, that’s not good news to all of us who are waiting at D status. What were your options? I heard that gorilla glass will not be available until next week and that the hinge gate reinforcement also slows things down a bit. Who knows?
Only option was tow package.

Mine finally arrived!!!! 🎉🎊

Attachments

• 7033F56D-C47E-4852-AC1D-A5C42DC37E3F.jpeg
    7033F56D-C47E-4852-AC1D-A5C42DC37E3F.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 125
Well, ordered today, Recon Extreme, gorilla glass, front camera, rail system, weather floor mats, headliner, tow package. I really hope it doesn’t take as long as some of the wait times I see some have been dealing with, but I have a bad feeling I might be lucky if I get it by Christmas…

I ordered mine on 6/4 as of today it is in paint status.
I can only hope to be as lucky as you… I placed my order on 6/3 ( but for the recon, so I know I have a month to wait for production to start).

been on a train for 10 days no word yet, ready for this damn jeep to arrive

So, spoke with Jeep Chat this morning and was informed that they no longer have access to the code (e.g. D or D1) but can say the status. My build has accumulated all the materials needed to start the build process and should be entering the build process shortly after the shutdown.
Finally. Movement.🤫

So, spoke with Jeep Chat this morning and was informed that they no longer have access to the code (e.g. D or D1) but can say the status. My build has accumulated all the materials needed to start the build process and should be entering the build process shortly after the shutdown.
Finally. Movement.🤫
Hoping ours isn’t far behind. Im looking forward to a road trip to Texas! Gonna hit up some amazing bbq joints and stop by the Meat Church store.

Finally. Movement.🤫
When did you order your unit and what equipment?

Back