On Board Air Compressor Recommendations

How did the M.O.R.E. bracket Install go? I see it requires wedging the bracket between the Jeep body and the Hard Top. Concerned about the thick bracket causing leaks at this seal point.
Thanks!
I've never had any problems with it in the two years it has been installed.

I would highly recommend AT innovations kit, Tony is a great guy to work with. I was originally looking at the Kraken but the price for shipping from canada alone and when I found out they bought his kit years ago and then made a knock off, well thats lame and not someone I want to support. The install was super siimple, I wired to my Aux 4 switch and bought the Bluetooth version. It seemed unnecessary but after using it for the last 7 days in Death Valley where I was airing up 2-4 times a day it was a game changer. The other jeeps I was with had Single compressors like the Thor or similar. I have two settings in my phone, one is "off road" which once all four lines are hooked up airs all four tires to 16psi, and another "on road" which airs them up to 34. Link below, his kits with the ARB twin is cheaper than buying it from somewhere else and Tony has top notch customer service.

Man, I would have totally purchased the ATI kit had I known about it.

I did the ARB twin with the Kraken and BT stuff under the seat of my 2024. I've been out and used it twice NO issues, it's out of the way and always accessible if needed. I know the Thor's lightning is faster than the ARB now? but I went with tried and true.

100% agree. I went with AT for the same reasons, I don't appreciate knockoffs. I don't have bluetooth version though - mine is installed under passenger seat and wired to the aux switch. Love it!
I love that it takes up useless space, I have always used CO2 until this system and can't believe how quick and simple it is. I had no interest in the Bluetooth but after talking with Tony I bought it and am so glad I did. Its pretty sweet to push a single button and have it stop at the desired pressure. I still have a Thor knockoff as a backup but it might get moved into the garage.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back