New Connected Services Activations paused

Just picked up my Anvil w/ winch order (ordered 7/29) from Koons and they mentioned a problem with Connected Services was being investigated by Stellanis. They believe it may be causing a problem with draining batteries. While they're investigating, they've turned off new registrations/Activations. So if you're just picking up your new Beast, and you try and register in the Jeep app, it will most likely fail with a message you need to call an agent. I called and support confirmed the issue and that Activations were turned off. They opened another case but didn't know when it would be resolved.

Great experience ordering and picking up my new beast. First Jeep and this thing is awesome.

Just picked up my Anvil w/ winch order (ordered 7/29) from Koons and they mentioned a problem with Connected Services was being investigated by Stellanis. They believe it may be causing a problem with draining batteries. While they're investigating, they've turned off new registrations/Activations. So if you're just picking up your new Beast, and you try and register in the Jeep app, it will most likely fail with a message you need to call an agent. I called and support confirmed the issue and that Activations were turned off. They opened another case but didn't know when it would be resolved.

Great experience ordering and picking up my new beast. First Jeep and this thing is awesome.
Just received a call from customer service that the issue(s) with connected services draining the battery have been resolved. There should be a software update pushed out to fix it.

Back