My 1st 5 tire rotation

Did 5-tire rotation for the 3rd time. Same procedure. Easier with the Flex head 50-250 torque wrench. Still had to lift up the spare with floor Jack to same my back.

Okay, I admit that until watching this video I’ve never thought about the backup camera could be damaged when putting back the spare tire after rotation. It’s certainly something I’ll be careful next time, maybe cover the camera by taping a small piece of foam?

Would the tire shop or dealership damage the camera accidentally? Very possible. Another reason to do it myself.

My Tereflex tire carrier and tailgate reinforcement includes an aluminum camera housing. The first time I tried very hard not to scratch it but now I just throw the tire up there and let it sit on the aluminum for a second while I line up the stud holes.

How often do you balance your wheels? Every rotation? Every other rotation? Does Mud Terrain vs. All Terrain make a difference in balancing frequency?

Truth to be told, 15K
How often do you balance your wheels? Every rotation? Every other rotation? Does Mud Terrain vs. All Terrain make a difference in balancing frequency?
Truth to be told, 15K miles so far, 3 times of rotations, never balanced the wheels.

Back