DEAL Mopar Extended Warranty $50 over Dealer Cost @ Granger Motors

DEAL
Just give folks a quick update. I purchased 8 year/60K back in March with Tom Winkels and because I love my 392 so much I ended up upgrading to 8 year/85K. The pricing Zach and team got back to me is very good. But because I’ll have to cancel my existing plan with Tom first, I asked Tom and he upgraded for me for the same pricing. Mopar did increase the cost a bit on May 3rd according to Tom. Still the best I got.
Yes, the pricing did increase in May.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity!

Thanks to the support in June. We were able to save customers a little over $100,000 from retail pricing on an extended service contract.

The Mopar coverage is great because you always know you'll have Factory engineered parts and technicians perform the fix and no corners cut with subpar quality parts.

Email [email protected] for a quote with a VIN.

We've been able to save our customers over $500,000 over the last few months from retail pricing on their extended warranty and get genuine Mopar parts on their repairs!

Email Maria at [email protected] for a quote.

We've been able to save our customers over $500,000 over the last few months from retail pricing on their extended warranty and get genuine Mopar parts on their repairs!

Email Maria at [email protected] for a quote.
Hey Zach, If I have an order with Granger I am waiting on, for example I ordered mid July with Jackie. What would be the proper way to get a warranty quote at the deal you are providing here for $50 over dealer cost while waiting to take delivery? Would I send her an email for a quote now or would I bring it up closer to when the vehicle is on its way to the dealership? Would I let Jackie know or email Maria instead?

Hey Zach, If I have an order with Granger I am waiting on, for example I ordered mid July with Jackie. What would be the proper way to get a warranty quote at the deal you are providing here for $50 over dealer cost while waiting to take delivery? Would I send her an email for a quote now or would I bring it up closer to when the vehicle is on its way to the dealership? Would I let Jackie know or email Maria instead?
Might be able to help here!

When your jeep arrives at the dealer, you'll be contacted by financing, (for me it was by Catelyn), she will automatically send you warranty option pamphlets. I just asked "Can I get the 8yr/85k mi extended for 50$ over cost?" and she said "Yep you got it!" and boom, she slapped it on the deal. So easy.

When your jeep arrives at the dealer, you'll be contacted by financing, (for me it was by Catelyn), she will automatically send you warranty option pamphlets. I just asked "Can I get the 8yr/85k mi extended for 50$ over cost?" and she said "Yep you got it!" and boom, she slapped it on the deal. So easy.
Thanks appreciate the insight!

Yes, our finance team will certainly help when the time comes as posted above.

Reactions: 4XF
Thanks to everyone who keeps taking advantage of this. Over $500,000 saved in the last 6 months from people who purchase from us versus in the dealership.

Thank you!

• Winner
Reactions: dog
Thank you to everyone who has been using us the last few months! Please help us keep Maria busy and email [email protected] for a quote on your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram product for $50 over cost on a Mopar extended warranty!

Zach

Thank you to everyone who has been using us the last few months! Please help us keep Maria busy and email [email protected] for a quote on your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram product for $50 over cost on a Mopar extended warranty!

Zach
CAN CONFIRM

Zach
Can confirm - super easy and quick process. Maria helped me a couple weeks ago with 8year/125k for $50 over. no reason to shop around!

How long do you have to add this extended warranty to your Jeep?

Yes, you'd need to cancel the existing plan with your selling dealership and we'd write you the new plan.
You can cancel? I have had a third party warranty sold to me about a month ago. I think a factory warranty would be better. Do they refund you or take it off the financing?

Thanks to the support in June. We were able to save customers a little over $100,000 from retail pricing on an extended service contract.

The Mopar coverage is great because you always know you'll have Factory engineered parts and technicians perform the fix and no corners cut with subpar quality parts.

Email [email protected] for a quote with a VIN.
What does this warranty cover, exactly for the Sky One Touch roof?

Some have stated here that Mopar does not cover convertible top fabric but does cover top cylinders, lines and hinges, top frame, bows and rails?

Last edited:
CAN CONFIRM

Can confirm - super easy and quick process. Maria helped me a couple weeks ago with 8year/125k for $50 over. no reason to shop around!
Does this include the Maximum Care warranty?

You can cancel? I have had a third party warranty sold to me about a month ago. I think a factory warranty would be better. Do they refund you or take it off the financing?
You would need to contact the dealer you purchased the 3rd party warranty from and they will refund to you or your lending instituation the balance that is prorated back to you. Then we could sell you the factory coverage.

There will be a price increase in January so please contact us before the end of December for those who may be on the fence.

Back