DEAL Mopar Extended Warranty $50 over Dealer Cost @ Granger Motors

DEAL
Please be careful. I have been emailing someone at Granger. I almost bought a "Powertrain Care Plus" warranty even though I specifically asked for the "Maximum Care". We never discussed Powertrain Care Plus but thats what I was quoted even though I asked for Maximum Care.

Please be careful. I have been emailing someone at Granger. I almost bought a "Powertrain Care Plus" warranty even though I specifically asked for the "Maximum Care". We never discussed Powertrain Care Plus but thats what I was quoted even though I asked for Maximum Care.
OK. Something really fishy. I was quoted a 96 month warranty but the Powertrain Care Plus (that I never asked for) only goes to 5 years. @zach@granger

OK. Something really fishy. I was quoted a 96 month warranty but the Powertrain Care Plus (that I never asked for) only goes to 5 years. @zach@granger
AND.... the Powertrain Care Plus I was given a quote for is for USED vehicles.

BE CAREFUL.

That's extremely weird. I've had nothing but knowledgeable responses from any emails I've sent back and forth with both Jackie and her team for my 392 and TRX orders in the order dept. and Maria in the warranty dept. at [email protected] when I bought my 2 MaxCare warranties. There must have been a mixup somewhere.

Screenshot of my first email from them today. Do you see anywhere it says "Powertrain Plus Care"? Nope! But it does say "Maximum Care". Three times.

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 2.35.20 PM.png

Maria's always been great responding to me even when I was going back and forth on duration and deductible but they do get a lot of emails, I'd guess she just made a mistake responding to yours. Just email back, mention the discrepancy and tell her you are looking for a MaxCare only along with whatever year/mileage/ded. and see what she comes back with. I always try to give a retailer a chance to fix a problem before I put them on blast on a forum though especially a good group of people who I've not had nor heard any complaints about.

Maria's always been great responding to me even when I was going back and forth on duration and deductible but they do get a lot of emails, I'd guess she just made a mistake responding to yours. Just email back, mention the discrepancy and tell her you are looking for a MaxCare only along with whatever year/mileage/ded. and see what she comes back with. I always try to give a retailer a chance to fix a problem before I put them on blast on a forum though especially a good group of people who I've not had nor heard any complaints about.
I would not agree that I "put them on blast" but I clearly asked for Max care and I almost bought the wrong thing. Now I have noticed the contract they sent does not even indicate the length or other terms of the warranty.

There will be a price increase in January so please contact us before the end of December for those who may be on the fence.
Zach-

Is it possible to put one in place still on December price? I have a additional vehicle I want to get the max care prior to the price increase on Sunday.

While I will admit Maria and I have had our challenges in communications I would like to report that this afternoon I paid for a max care warranty and checked just an hour or two later and it was reflected in my Mopar owners garage. Covered until Jan 2030.

Maria was absolutely fantastic with helping me through the warranty purchase process. I’m grateful to her and this forum/community…saved me almost $1,000 from what a local dealership quoted me. So, so glad I ran across this thread. Cheers everyone!

I did the max care for 96 months . Everything went smoothly with Maria, Zach and Granger

While I will admit Maria and I have had our challenges in communications I would like to report that this afternoon I paid for a max care warranty and checked just an hour or two later and it was reflected in my Mopar owners garage. Covered until Jan 2030.
Hi all! New to the forum, new owner of a used 2022 Rubicon 392. I read through this thread and decided I would also purchase a Maximum Care 8 year/125,000 mile warranty today from Granger/Maria. I had a question for you Viking Jeeper, how did you find your warranty information on www.Mopar.com (I assume the owner's garage you referenced)? I logged in and it shows me as the owner, but I can't seem to find where it shows the maximum care warranty.

Hi all! New to the forum, new owner of a used 2022 Rubicon 392. I read through this thread and decided I would also purchase a Maximum Care 8 year/125,000 mile warranty today from Granger/Maria. I had a question for you Viking Jeeper, how did you find your warranty information on www.Mopar.com (I assume the owner's garage you referenced)? I logged in and it shows me as the owner, but I can't seem to find where it shows the maximum care warranty.
After you login, and have the Jeep loaded scroll down and it should appear under Vehicle Information as a separate "box" titled Mopar Vehicle Protection. In that section it will outline the deductible and description for your plan. Hope that helps.

After you login, and have the Jeep loaded scroll down and it should appear under Vehicle Information as a separate "box" titled Mopar Vehicle Protection. In that section it will outline the deductible and description for your plan. Hope that helps.
Thanks for that explanation. I appreciate it.

I bought maxcare from Granger a month ago....Currently, I have no separate box of Mopar Vehicle protection is present on my account. Ill have to email Maria.
@krunnchkaufmann End up Finding on your account?

Thanks for that explanation. I appreciate it.

I bought maxcare from Granger a month ago....Currently, I have no separate box of Mopar Vehicle protection is present on my account. Ill have to email Maria.
@krunnchkaufmann End up Finding on your account?
Odd and sounds like a good idea to reach out. You could also contact your dealer as it should be tied/reflected with your VIN and visible in their systems. Good luck!

Hello Everyone,

We strive to be an asset to this community are doing our best to get creative with what we can offer here as a benefit to the Jeep392 Forum. With that being said, we have done some shopping and have come up with the best deal on Mopar Vehicle Protection plans. We will now offer any plan (Maximum Care, Added Care Plus, Powertrain Care Plus, Tire & Wheel, Maintenance) at $50 over dealer cost on any Wrangler! This offer is good for any Wrangler whether it was purchased from our store or another Jeep store. This represents a discount from in-store MSRP pricing of $1500-$2000 on average and is cheaper than any other online retailer.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Wrangler now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Stellantis' MVP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you to the dealership for repair

Have another Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $50 over dealer cost as well. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Does the extended warranty get voided when you add non-mopar lift and larger tires?

Its on the first page after sign on, just have to scroll down a little.

Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 2.20.57 PM.png

I am taking some pain here trying to purchase and am under the gun as I will roll over 36k tomorrow.

What did you guys pay?

Maria quoted me the max care, then came back saying she quoted the wrong thing.

First pic is original quote, second the revised.

Attachments

• 13E3738D-9E33-44A4-8891-3E50708BD548.png
    13E3738D-9E33-44A4-8891-3E50708BD548.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 1CFEA528-D410-411B-89DE-1EABFE420CC0.png
    1CFEA528-D410-411B-89DE-1EABFE420CC0.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 72
I am taking some pain here trying to purchase and am under the gun as I will roll over 36k tomorrow.

What did you guys pay?

Maria quoted me the max care, then came back saying she quoted the wrong thing.

First pic is original quote, second the revised.
This is what's misleading. Her email lists advantages about max care but lists lower coverage prices. She was always very responsive to me but she also never really read what I wanted and often quoted the wrong thing. I honestly dont know if its intentional or lack of attention to detail.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back