Jeep Plant Flooded - If your Jeep was in the shipping yard its soon to be in the bone yard

Just got a call from my dealer, the Jeep is on a train! But, the thousands sitting in the shipping yard weren't so lucky infect they are totaled

Those wondering about 392s Extremes well lets just say they won't be in production for quite some time

Just got a call from my dealer, the Jeep is on a train! But, the thousands sitting in the shipping yard weren't so lucky infect they are totaled

Those wondering about 392s Extremes well lets just say they won't be in production for quite some time

Those were other Jeep models built in Detroit. Fortunately for all of us, the Wranglers are all built in Toledo, Ohio and are unaffected.

Those were other Jeep models built in Detroit. Fortunately for all of us, the Wranglers are all built in Toledo, Ohio and are unaffected.
oh good, my dealer didn't say exactly just said the chip shortage just got worse.

How long does it take from rail to delivery? he said it hit rail Saturday

Hope they had GAP insurance. LOL!! Too soon?

We were told it was only 25 vehicles. You are right, though, that plant does Grand Cherokee and Durango

Back