280.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1295.jpeg
    IMG_1295.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1292.jpeg
    IMG_1292.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 113
Thank you
Finally today is D-DAY going to pick up my 4 month project. It’s been a hard road dropping off my brand new 100k jeep with 1000 miles on it and not having it for 4 months. Everyone that has a jeep has to know what I mean. But I will get it this afternoon and then it’s time for the garage of goodies I have bought in the last 4 months for it. I will continue with all the pics.

Finally today is D-DAY going to pick up my 4 month project. It’s been a hard road dropping off my brand new 100k jeep with 1000 miles on it and not having it for 4 months. Everyone that has a jeep has to know what I mean. But I will get it this afternoon and then it’s time for the garage of goodies I have bought in the last 4 months for it. I will continue with all the pics.
It's going to be a great Jeep. Is it for show or for using?

I do have concerns with how long it took. I was talking to my shop about this and they said when parts were harder to get, they were doing similar builds in 2 months and as parts are now, it takes about 6 weeks. I could see how powder coating could take up some extra time but I don't think that it would take an extra 2 months.

Hopefully, changes that you made during the build and part delays caused such a slow build and it isn't from an incompetent shop doing the build.

There were a few changes in the process. we were waiting on ARH headers that never came so we bypassed that. Plus a shop has to survive so you know they put small jobs in-between so keep cash flow rolling any business owner understands that. But yes there has been a little frustration on the timing. but over all they did a great job. We also fell into 3 holidays in between this build where everyone was closed for the holidays.

Do you have to modify exhaust connection? - NO not with American racing Headers. cant tell you all.....
Do you have to add hi-flow cats to realize gains? - American Racing Headers come with or without. I went with. Less headache and not fuel smell

I assume programmer. - OH YES - HP TUNER and has to be Put on DYNO. no going around that. there are no pre tunes. you have to have a custom tune built and costs 6 Licenses. 4 for engine and 2 for transmission.

On the SB intake where does it pull in the air? From the pics not from the current hood design. I dont love the current design but one of the options I saw instead just took it from the engine bay and that looks like even hotter air but can’t remember the brand. -
S&B fits right up to forced induction. does not take engine bay air.

HP expected? I have not been in the hp fame for a while is there still an expected $/HP target? - not sure what you are asking here.
Let me know how much you want for copy of the transmission tune? I got the engine tune but not the transmission.

That is next on my list. I will let you know when I get that done in the next few weeks. I am doing Navelco 1st. Just keep in touch.

Crazy nice build Brentfield. You sure have a great powder coater. Looks like you have a nice ride off road and on.
I have he Toyo Open Country and am very happy with them. Would go with Toyo again.
What was your final lift height on finished product?
Are those EVO long arms?
After cutting the frame for the air bump bracket do they re strengthen the frame in that cut out area?
Enjoy your ride.

Look bad ass!
Thank you very much, now its off to Rip all the carpet out put in Armolite / JL audio AMP and Stealth boxes / Radelco / ARB air compressor / All my AAL goodies for the inside / HP tuner / Dyno Tuning it / I held off the Magnuson super charger for the moment. wanted to get caught up and get all this done. plus wanted to see how the power band is by just doing DYNO before boosting it. Never got the ARH Headers. They were so backed up and the build was not going to be delayed any further so we progressed without headers. Interesting fact is Magnuson rep told me I will get more power out of the unit with stock exhaust Manifold rather than headers. Says it needs the back pressure. I would have never thought that.

Back