willy

Admin 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
'23 RAM TRX
DEF_OCTA_25MY_TEASE_260323_01.jpg

Mahwah, NJ – Tuesday 26 March 2024: Original British adventure brand Defender will introduce a new high-performance hero in 2024: New Defender OCTA.

The new flagship Defender vehicle will be the toughest, most capable and luxurious model in the line-up, charting new territory for the brand. Defender OCTA will feature V8 Twin Turbo mild-hybrid gas power and award winning* 6D Dynamics air suspension, enabling exceptional performance across various terrains.

Available for the first time on a Defender vehicle, 6D Dynamics will give Defender OCTA an unparalleled breadth of capability, comfort and composure, whether on-road or off-road.

The hydraulic interlinked 6D Dynamics technology features an innovative pitch and roll control system designed to enable Defender OCTA to maintain a near-level stance during acceleration, braking and cornering on-road, while also maximising independent wheel travel and articulation across demanding off-road terrain.

Reflecting the vehicle’s luxury credentials, a diamond’s octahedron shape inspires the new OCTA name – diamond being considered the hardest naturally occurring substance on Earth, renowned for its rarity.

A new encircled diamond graphic symbolizes the flagship Defender model. It is featured on a number of interior and exterior components, including as a gloss black diamond within a machined and sandblasted titanium disc on each Signature Graphic panel. Titanium has also been chosen for its robustness and resilience to the elements in its natural state.

Defender OCTA is undergoing the most exhaustive development regime in the Defender brand’s history, from the snow and ice of Sweden to Dubai desert, Nürburgring tarmac and Moab rock crawls.

Yeah, it wil be interesting to see the exterior design of the new one. I think it's a smart move by Land Rover to use that BMW 4.4l twin turbo V8. It can put out some power.

Bring back the Defender 90 and 110 models from the 90s. The new ones look like ass.

I am kind of interested in the Ineos Grenadier which is basically the old defender design with a BMW engine. The interior is really cool too.

I am kind of interested in the Ineos Grenadier which is basically the old defender design with a BMW engine. The interior is really cool too.

I had a reservation for one of those.... just never pulled the trigger. I still think they are kind of cool.

I had a reservation for one of those.... just never pulled the trigger. I still think they are kind of cool.
I put my name on the list when it was first announced and never heard anything. I may go see if I can get a test drive as a dealer opened up locally.

My only issue with it was it didn't have adaptive cruise control which I love on road trips but I think they've updated them to have it now.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back