AWE SwitchPath Exhaust for your JEEP 392 - WE HAVE THEM IN-STOCK! (VIDEO included)

The AWE SwitchPath™ Catback:​

A dual 3” catback exhaust designed and engineered specifically for the big one.

SwitchPath™ for the Wrangler 392 features a bespoke resonated H-pipe configured to enhance and amplify the rage of the 6.4L while keeping the inherent rasp in check. Tucked high, the exhaust transitions smoothly to the rear where it splits off into a tailored SwitchPath™ muffler complete with OE tier 1 valves to ensure 100% factory valve operation. Control the behavior at any time via the dash button, or let the ECU crack ‘em open when you reach the designated throttle input. Interior acoustics are sophisticated at every speed with SwitchPath™–no drone, no funny business–just pure HEMI without the headache.

BashGuard™ brings up the rear, providing over 3” of increased clearance compared to the factory exhaust while featuring a .125” thick reinforced stainless ring on each outlet, tucked high out of reach even against the most drastic departure angles.

Each SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust comes with hanger locking collars to keep everything aligned so you can send it with confidence, and custom heat shielding to keep temps underwraps in the back.

AWE’s Lifetime Warranty, Perfect Fitment Guarantee, and No CEL Guarantee come standard. Let’s rock.

Order Yours Below! Plenty In-stock and ready to ship out!

View attachment 15512

The big one. AWE SwitchPath™ for Wrangler 392 is coming soon:
  • 50-state emissions-compliant dual 3” catback exhaust
  • Engineered to crawl: best-in-class clearance on the most aggressive departure angles
  • OE, tier 1 valves ensure 100% factory operation via factory button and throttle input
  • Dyno-verified max gains of 9 hp and 5 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
  • Bespoke SwitchPath™ muffler provides dual soundtracks: sophisticated with valves closed, rowdy with them open
  • Resonated H-pipe for deep, aggressive tone with minimal rasp
  • Quad outlet, each protected by BashGuard™
  • BashGuard™ features a .125” reinforced stainless ring on the outlet, built for bashing
  • Features locking collars for exhaust hangers to prevent movement
  • Includes custom heat shielding for the passenger side trunk pan
  • Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance and tone
  • Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
  • Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
  • Perfect Fitment Guarantee
  • AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty

View attachment 15696
View attachment 15697
View attachment 15695
p.jpeg
Another 10 of these now available for immediate ship out!

We don't like gimmicks, and have no reason to hide whatever coatings usually hide (lesser material wear, poor crafting, etc).The same reason why we don't polish every pipe, premium stainless is beautiful in its natural form. If it doesn't stand the test and time of multiple heat cycles, it's pointless. Our creations will last longer than a mil. miles, thus why everything has a lifetime warranty. :cool:
Yes, but a lot of customers want black tips and/or black muffler to help blend in, not stand out.

Any more clips on this system from my customers? Would love to get your feedback on this setup!

Hey everyone, just a heads up per AWE guidelines coupons do not apply to this exhaust. However we do have some instock for immediate ship out and we cover shipping costs!

Yeap im the one that emailed the coupon wasn’t working lol. I still ordered anyways as I want the exhaust and glad shipping is free lol. Should get it Friday and hope to get it on the beast Sunday if I can. I find myself driving with the radio off more than usual to listen to the exhaust, excited to hear the adjustments this one makes. I also really like that they took it a step further by the clearance gained compared to the OEM muffler.

Yeap im the one that emailed the coupon wasn’t working lol. I still ordered anyways as I want the exhaust and glad shipping is free lol. Should get it Friday and hope to get it on the beast Sunday if I can. I find myself driving with the radio off more than usual to listen to the exhaust, excited to hear the adjustments this one makes. I also really like that they took it a step further by the clearance gained compared to the OEM muffler.
We greatly appreciate it! Can't wait to hear clips of it installed!

Reactions: 4XF

SwitchPath™ for the Wrangler 392 features a bespoke resonated H-pipe configured to enhance and amplify the rage of the 6.4L while keeping the inherent rasp in check. Tucked high, the exhaust transitions smoothly to the rear where it splits off into a tailored SwitchPath™ muffler complete with OE tier 1 valves to ensure 100% factory valve operation. Control the behavior at any time via the dash button, or let the ECU crack ‘em open when you reach the designated throttle input. Interior acoustics are sophisticated at every speed with SwitchPath™–no drone, no funny business–just pure HEMI without the headache.

BashGuard™ brings up the rear, providing over 3” of increased clearance compared to the factory exhaust while featuring a .125” thick reinforced stainless ring on each outlet, tucked high out of reach even against the most drastic departure angles.

Each SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust comes with hanger locking collars to keep everything aligned so you can send it with confidence, and custom heat shielding to keep temps underwraps in the back.

AWE’s Lifetime Warranty, Perfect Fitment Guarantee, and No CEL Guarantee come standard. Let’s rock.

View attachment 15512

• Engineered to crawl: best-in-class clearance on the most aggressive departure angles
  • OE, tier 1 valves ensure 100% factory operation via factory button and throttle input
  • Bespoke SwitchPath™ muffler provides dual soundtracks: sophisticated with valves closed, rowdy with them open
  • BashGuard™ features a .125” reinforced stainless ring on the outlet, built for bashing
  • Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
  • AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty

View attachment 15696
View attachment 15697
View attachment 15695
p.jpeg
Fresh inventory! NINE of these ready to go out as soon as tomorrow! https://justboltons.com/awe-switchp...er-rubicon-jl-392-quad-bashguards-3025-41392/

View attachment 15512

• AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty

p.jpeg
Good Morning everyone! These AWE systems are on-sale as of today for 15% Off! Sale ends in a few days, price is already discounted!

Folks who have installed the AWE exhaust, has anyone had any issues/complaints so far? I've been wanting to get the kit ever since it's released back in December. Feel like it's about time but wanted to hear from yall.

Folks who have installed the AWE exhaust, has anyone had any issues/complaints so far? I've been wanting to get the kit ever since it's released back in December. Feel like it's about time but wanted to hear from yall.
I have it and I like it a lot. Def gives it the extra kick in sound. I really love how it is tucked up when it comes to placement compared to the old muffler. As for sound, clips in my opinion don’t do justice, they def help in the decision process but the live sound is deeper and louder to me. For example with the stock exhaust you have tame and loud. This exhaust takes it to a little quieter than loud on the stock exhaust when tame and louder when the baffles are open. I enjoy it and like it and have owned Borla, Corsa, and Flowmaster on V8s in my past. Install took me and my buddy about 5 hours in a garage on the floor while reading the instructions and watching a couple videos. I sure wish this discount happened a month ago when I bought it but oh well. I can honestly say I’m happy with it and won’t be changing it up.

I have it and I like it a lot. Def gives it the extra kick in sound. I really love how it is tucked up when it comes to placement compared to the old muffler. As for sound, clips in my opinion don’t do justice, they def help in the decision process but the live sound is deeper and louder to me. For example with the stock exhaust you have tame and loud. This exhaust takes it to a little quieter than loud on the stock exhaust when tame and louder when the baffles are open. I enjoy it and like it and have owned Borla, Corsa, and Flowmaster on V8s in my past. Install took me and my buddy about 5 hours in a garage on the floor while reading the instructions and watching a couple videos. I sure wish this discount happened a month ago when I bought it but oh well. I can honestly say I’m happy with it and won’t be changing it up.
Thanks a lot man! I'm all for the sound, and the clearance is a big bonus.

At first I was hesitant buying the AWE Exhaust because it uses an H pipe instead of an X pipe but after hearing it at wot it makes perfect since. It’s a much deeper tone with less rasp. It’s loud in all the right ways and not obnoxious to the point you need to put it in quiet mode. I have had zero issues or complaints. For those looking for quality, fitment, sound, and clearance AWE nailed it on this one. For granted mine has a cam but here is a idle/revup video.

At first I was hesitant buying the AWE Exhaust because it uses an H pipe instead of an X pipe but after hearing it at wot it makes perfect since. It’s a much deeper tone with less rasp. It’s loud in all the right ways and not obnoxious to the point you need to put it in quiet mode. I have had zero issues or complaints. For those looking for quality, fitment, sound, and clearance AWE nailed it on this one. For granted mine has a cam but here is a idle/revup video.
Thanks for the feedback! V8 rumble to the best!

View attachment 15512

• AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty

View attachment 15696
View attachment 15697
View attachment 15695
p.jpeg
We have 3 of these left in-stock!

View attachment 15512

• AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty

View attachment 15696
View attachment 15697
View attachment 15695
p.jpeg
Several more of these are in-stock and ready to ship today!

Back