Anyone keeping theirs stock?

Sometimes I’m more impressed with an old CJ, YJ, OR TJ/LJ completely stock with the exception of a better tire. Bare bones fun and still capable of 90% of most all trails.

I'm not staying stock. :ROFLMAO:

I won't even see it in stock form, in person, as it is going straight from the factory to AEV to be upfitted with their JL370 conversion.

Yes yes yes stock all the way. It’s just too perfect right out of the box. Now if I were a serious off roader that would be a different story. But I’m not Lite Brite who can afford to abuse a $80k Jeep.

Yes yes yes stock all the way. It’s just too perfect right out of the box. Now if I were a serious off roader that would be a different story. But I’m not Lite Brite who can afford to abuse a $80k Jeep.
Hey, you could just start an Only Fans like her to fund it... Anything is possible!

Shut your mouth! Now im going to have to track that down 😁

You didn't know this?

Everything she and her husband do is to make a buck... YouTube, OF, their association with E3, etc...

By the way, the OF of hers is a total tease show. I subscribed for a month on behalf of a married friend that has joint finances with his wife... Totally not worth the price of admission, and I'm sure you could find it leaked for free somewhere.

Edit: I think this conversation has gotten me in trouble as I'm getting told my comment is awaiting moderator approval 😅

Plan on keeping mine relatively stock. Just minor things here and there.

Relatively stock……. no lift, no big tires, no winch, no axle.

More likely to get protection film and a Katzkins interior

This is an interesting question because I’m not sure there is a definition of “stock”. I believe my 392 is “basically stock" because I haven’t made any tire, engine or suspension mods. I did install a set of Baja Designs LP4 driving lights, hood lift kit, OEM running boards and minor accessories (fire extinguisher, sill guards, short antennae, locking gas cap, locking hood latches). So, is my 392 still stock?
Since you had your locking hood latches for a while now, how do you like them? Have they rusted at all? Also, what brand is it?

I plan on leaving mine stock not counting the skid plates and Redline engine hood struts.

Relatively stock……. no lift, no big tires, no winch, no axle.

More likely to get protection film and a Katzkins interior
3.5 months in, PPF on the front, wheel locks, and 392 license plate surrounds…..that is it and nothing else planned.

On the outside I did a stubby antenna and the oracle bumper white lights.

Antenna and oracle backups too​

Plus​

ACE JL Rock Sliders​

Overtread 19052 Front Fender Air Vent LED Lights

Keeping mine primarily stock. Probably adding the Yeti track bar, steering dampener, and some misc. convenience items.

This is an interesting question because I’m not sure there is a definition of “stock”. I believe my 392 is “basically stock" because I haven’t made any tire, engine or suspension mods. I did install a set of Baja Designs LP4 driving lights, hood lift kit, OEM running boards and minor accessories (fire extinguisher, sill guards, short antennae, locking gas cap, locking hood latches). So, is my 392 still stock?
IMG_7261.jpeg

Silver Billet 2021, less than 90 made from what production reports I’ve seen.

Back