Amazon Prime (Early Access) Day Deals for our Jeeps

dog

Jeep 392 of the Month
Reaction score
Current Rides
'22 392 XR ordered Jan 21 2022 -------------- Picked up Aug 22 2022!
Wouldn't be a Jeep guy if I weren't actively searching for ways to spend money on my rig. :ROFLMAO:

I was looking at this jump starter thinking it was a pretty decent deal and probably not a bad idea to have - I've been saved by these in the past with other vehicles. This particular model should work for up to a 7L engine (so just over our 6.4L). Any opinions on it, or other options I should consider?

On that note, anyone else finding stuff on sale today on Amazon? Figured if I'm gonna spend money, might as well see what products y'all suggest too!

Any thoughts on this VioFo Dashcam? It's on sale for $79

viofo-dashcam.jpg

VIOFO A119 V3 1440P 60fps Dash Cam with GPS, Enhanced Super Night Vision with HDR and Starvis Sensor, 140° Wide Angle, 2.0‘’ LCD, Smart Parking Mode 24H

Looks decent enough to me! Pretty much anything that's not too expensive (since more expensive doesn't always equal better product when it comes to dashcams), that has decent reviews, is worth a try in my book!

Recently came across this LTT video about dashcams and their sensors that was pretty enlightening, and answered a question I had asked myself for years (why do ALL of these things seem to suck?)! I think it's worth a watch.

Wouldn't be a Jeep guy if I weren't actively searching for ways to spend money on my rig. :ROFLMAO:

I was looking at this jump starter thinking it was a pretty decent deal and probably not a bad idea to have - I've been saved by these in the past with other vehicles. This particular model should work for up to a 7L engine (so just over our 6.4L). Any opinions on it, or other options I should consider?

On that note, anyone else finding stuff on sale today on Amazon? Figured if I'm gonna spend money, might as well see what products y'all suggest too!
I like the idea of this but since it would be used so infrequently I fear the one time I needed it, it wouldn’t work. Northern tool carries this brand for price reference purposes.

@dog check this one out. Cheaper, stronger, great reviews and I really like the remaining power display. I think I know what I’m asking for from Santa Claus this year. After the hurricane a few weeks ago, this can double as a phone charger and such as well. :)

Reactions: dog

I got the GBX75 goes to 2500 amp. The displacement numbers are a little arbitrary so I wanted some extra power. I paid $147 in July.

Last edited:
I have had the Noco GB40 1000A for a few years now. Just yesterday I boosted my Ford 6.8 liter V10 from a flat dead battery. If you put the booster on full power and wait a minute or so before cranking it has no problem starting a 6.8 liter. I always take it with me when I go for a Jeep ride. I had my doubts when I got it but it is surprising what that small battery can do. I make sure I keep it in my house during winter and not in my vehicle outside in -30 degrees weeks at a time. Worth ever penny.

I have had the Noco GB40 1000A for a few years now. Just yesterday I boosted my Ford 6.8 liter V10 from a flat dead battery. If you put the booster on full power and wait a minute or so before cranking it has no problem starting a 6.8 liter. I always take it with me when I go for a Jeep ride. I had my doubts when I got it but it is surprising what that small battery can do. I make sure I keep it in my house during winter and not in my vehicle outside in -30 degrees weeks at a time. Worth ever penny.
I have a NOCO 50 and LOVE it, did the Ram 6.7 one day, neighbors 350hp outboard motor the next and then my GLADIATOR diesel and it was still kicking. Very happy with all my NOCO products.

I use the NOCO 2amp trickle charger on the 392 since they say to never let that lower mini me battery die.

Tried 15-20 dash cam, hands down my favorite for $79, goes on sale often

I use the NOCO 2amp trickle charger on the 392 since they say to never let that lower mini me battery die.
I thought the second battery was for the vehicles with engine start stop, the 392 doesn’t have start stop so I was under the assumption that the 392 did not have the second battery. Now I gotta go look 😳

I thought the second battery was for the vehicles with engine start stop, the 392 doesn’t have start stop so I was under the assumption that the 392 did not have the second battery. Now I gotta go look 😳
There is only 1 battery, the previous post was Fake News. :ROFLMAO:

There is only 1 battery, the previous post was Fake News. :ROFLMAO:
Cant swear to it sorry the battery went dead in Gladiator not 392

Back