2024 392 orders open tomorrow

I was already on the fence about canceling my AEV 20A, but this makes it a pretty easy decision. If I'm going to spend the money to go from my 21 to a new one, I'd rather have the creature comforts than the seats and stickers.
If you bail on that order, you’re gonna make someone else a happy camper (Unless the dealer slaps on another 25k adm or something).

so yeah I bet there will be a few cancellations on 20A and they haven’t even made it to the production line yet. I wonder if they brought back the separate interior dimmer switches. 🤔 Good news though there may be some decent deals on used 392 coming soon.

Self recovery is prob a winch.
iu

If you bail on that order, you’re gonna make someone else a happy camper (Unless the dealer slaps on another 25k adm or something).
Think they'll go 25k over? It's already 120k lol

@dblplay1212 The day before orders opened up, my local high volume place told me ahead of time they were doing 25k adm on the AEV upfit if it went through.

If one of their orders got it, I’m sure the person is happy to pay it.

XR is now going to be standard!!! Confirmed by Jeep product planning manager
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 19.22.08.png

Also curious about this and the “greater towing capacity”.
The axle is not the issue with the towing capacity. But hey, what do I know? I’m not a Stellantis insider. 😂

XR is now going to be standard!!! Confirmed by Jeep product planning manager
View attachment 18991
Ok… so how does that impact people who already have an XR or a 20A? I guess it doesn’t. Except, for ours, it was at least a limited option in our model years. For whatever that is worth.

Ok… so how does that impact people who already have an XR or a 20A? I guess it doesn’t. Except, for ours, it was at least a limited option in our model years. For whatever that is worth.
My 23' is getting ready to ship. Think I'm going to get a 24 now. Especially if you can get a Dana 60 in the rear

My 23' is getting ready to ship. Think I'm going to get a 24 now. Especially if you can get a Dana 60 in the rear
There is nothing that says a “Dana 60” is being put in the rear. Why don’t you pump the brakes for a second and actually wait to see what they release? It’s not like it’s going to be limited production! 😂. They’ve proven they will build as many of these damn things as the overpaid morons like us are willing to buy! 😂

And more importantly, why do you think you need a Dana 60 in your mallcrawler anyway? 😉

23’ 20A vs 24 with new goodies, now it becomes a value proposition for each individual based on what you want/need.

23’ 20A vs 24 with new goodies, now it becomes a value proposition for each individual based on what you want/need.
But isn’t that true of every purchasing decision in life? 😂

Back