DEAL 2022 Wrangler 392 - $6,000 OFF MSRP

DEAL
Couple of interesting updates on my order. Granger has been in touch again and they feel like my jeep has been shipped. They have been very friendly and responsive! Be aware that they do not install non mopar accessories at their dealership (I was thinking about shipping them the RSE G3 power steps)

I tried the jeep chat others have mentioned and they told me that it is being built.

I received an email from the cryptostickers website today with the build sheet and saw a couple of interesting things listed:
1. Max speed 97 MPH
2. Active noise cancellation; was this already a thing?

Quick Update

We have a Rubicon 392 on the way and 3 orders that are estimated to be shipped by 1-25 that are currently in D1 status.

I'm getting antsy, I have to say. My 6 year old wants to fly with me to Iowa and do the road trip back with me; trying to see if there's any good routes on the way back to Louisville that include some cool site seeing. Any recommendations out in that part of the country?

Got a cryptostickers update with the window sticker today, and double checked status with jeep chat, who told me that it indeed has been shipped and that there would be no further updates for me until the dealership calls to tell me it’s been received. Sounds like maybe we are getting close!

Got a cryptostickers update with the window sticker today, and double checked status with jeep chat, who told me that it indeed has been shipped and that there would be no further updates for me until the dealership calls to tell me it’s been received. Sounds like maybe we are getting close!
When did you order?

@zach@granger sounds like the affiliate program is back up and running for 2022. Will Granger be taking off an additional 1% if I have a control number from an eligible employer?

Thanks

@zach@granger sounds like the affiliate program is back up and running for 2022. Will Granger be taking off an additional 1% if I have a control number from an eligible employer?

Thanks
No, our deal is not contingent upon affiliate rewards and we will not take additional discounts off if you have affiliate rewards. We try to keep it simple and less hoops to jump through for everyone.

Here's a listing of our orders that are progressing. We have 1 in-transit and 8 in D1 status. The second to last column shows estimated ship date. As you can see a lot of these will be shipping end of this month/beginner of February. 3rd to last column shows order date. Non XR Rubicon's are being built more quickly, but all of them are progressing at a pretty good clip.

We appreciate the business!
Screenshot_20220117-101906.png

Zach, do you have any insight as to how orders are scheduled? Seems to be pretty random. Any particular parts or options that seem to slow down delivery time?

I ordered an XR end of October from you guys.

one of those in D1 status is mine!

Evidently the one in transit is mine; I’m super excited knowing we’re getting close to making the trip to Iowa to pick it up. I’m going to fly out with my 6 year old (sounds crazy, but he’s an easy going, low maintenance little fellow) and make a cool trip out of it. Will be a good way to do the engine break in properly, maybe see some sights, and have a memorable trip together.

I know everyone wants to know where their Jeep is and how long it’s going to take, but i think there’s a lot of chaos out there still. Covid has done a number on supply chains and logistics, and as a result I have to say following this build and ship process is not always easy or clear. For instance I’ve had ship dates from the factory of 12/20, 12/22, and evidently now 1/3 based on the above chart. I’ve been told to expect the dealer to have it 3-4 weeks after the ship date (the ETA) but more recently to expect a call 3-4 weeks after the ETA date from the dealer. The nice folks at Granger humored me last week and looked up where the Jeep was in transit as I was thinking maybe it was still sitting in Toledo based on the experiences others have been reporting; they told me it was last scanned in Voltz, MO. Couldn’t find that place on Google maps but I trust that it’s on its way and getting close.

Long story short, they’re working on it as well as they can. The wait will only make the reward that much sweeter!

Thank you Zach for the update! I'm one of those with an order through you placed on November 1 so I'm hoping my build shows up on one of your upcoming updates.

Back