DEAL 2022 Wrangler 392 - $6,000 OFF MSRP

DEAL
How long does it take to get through all the preliminary before an ordered vehicle arrives? A few of us that are expecting arrival any day now feel like everything has gone quiet. You guys at Granger are still open for business? 🤣😂😬

How long does it take to get through all the preliminary before an ordered vehicle arrives? A few of us that are expecting arrival any day now feel like everything has gone quiet. You guys at Granger are still open for business? 🤣😂😬
It is all about the shippers getting it here!

Eta on that?
Mine shipped on 1/21/2023 and got held up in a train yard for a few days. I got an email on 2/10/23 that it arrived at the dealership and it would be ready in a couple of days. I picked it up on 2/15/2023. Taking delivery was one of the best car buying experiences I've had. Everyone was friendly and they had everything ready to go so paperwork took a few minutes. They also let me unbox my half doors and leave the boxes there.
Resized_20230215_150321.jpeg

Mine shipped on 1/21/2023 and got held up in a train yard for a few days. I got an email on 2/10/23 that it arrived at the dealership and it would be ready in a couple of days. I picked it up on 2/15/2023. Taking delivery was one of the best car buying experiences I've had. Everyone was friendly and they had everything ready to go so paperwork took a few minutes. They also let me unbox my half doors and leave the boxes there. View attachment 18244
You sure that wasn’t my Jeep, lol? I’m waiting on one nearly identical.

I’m glad so many of you have had a great experience with Granger. I, on the other hand, have not been impressed. Should be taking delivery tomorrow but contemplating canceling. Why are all dealers the absolute worst? Gotta be a good one somewhere

I’m glad so many of you have had a great experience with Granger. I, on the other hand, have not been impressed. Should be taking delivery tomorrow but contemplating canceling. Why are all dealers the absolute worst? Gotta be a good one somewhere

Probably one if not the best dealers I worked with to date, just before seeing this, I received a 30 day follow-up call from Granger, checking to ensure all was well and thanking me again for my purchase.

Hopefully, your experience with them gets better.

elaborate. I have bought 3 vehicles from them and ZERO issues.

Send me a private message and I'm happy to try to resolve any issues you are having.

The finance dept not being forthcoming.
Forthcoming about what? The deal is the deal and nothing else is required to be paid other than the very low doc and transit tag fee. For both my 392 and TRX, I had everything signed online and taken care of an hour or 2 after I got the it's here email and it literally took longer to walk around the vehicles to inspect them then it did to walk into the finance office, chat with Shelby and sign off the odometer disclosure. You could be in and out in under 15 mins if you want to be, they should just have a Staples "Easy" button sitting on the counter there in the office. Shelby, Jackie, Amanda and the whole group are awesome to work with IMO.

Forthcoming about what? The deal is the deal and nothing else is required to be paid other than the very low doc and transit tag fee. For both my 392 and TRX, I had everything signed online and taken care of an hour or 2 after I got the it's here email and it literally took longer to walk around the vehicles to inspect them then it did to walk into the finance office, chat with Shelby and sign off the odometer disclosure. You could be in and out in under 15 mins if you want to be, they should just have a Staples "Easy" button sitting on the counter there in the office. Shelby, Jackie, Amanda and the whole group are awesome to work with IMO.

Same here. I spent maybe 10 minutes in finance. I was literally in and out of dealer in like 30 minutes. They told me on the phone prior to getting there what financing they could get and it was better than what I found on my own. I showed up and the only thing different was that she misquoted the rate by 10 or 20 bps and the rate was lower so it wasn't like I was complaining. Signed and out.

I've spent longer waiting on my local McDonald's to put together a Happy Meal...

All the exact same feedback here. Just like everyone I worked with at Granger, finance was incredibly forthcoming, informative, streamlined, professional... all the good adjectives. I asked about the extended warranty for $50 over dealer cost and they just said "yeah no problem" - that was the end of the conversation. Had all my paperwork sent electronically before I flew to IA and they picked me up from the airport. I think it was 2 or 3 signatures on arrival, 15 minutes (and a bunch of re-seated fuses) later, I was cruisin'!

Super curious to hear what they could possibly not be forthcoming about. Catelyn and Javan were both absolute rockstars to me. *Price protected* cost of vehicle at 6k under MSRP + doc fee + the warranty I added that they didn't even try to sell me. I paid tax when I got home to CA. What could they hide? The deal was basically done when I dropped my 1k deposit.

We picked up my wife's 392 today. Delivery was even better than I expected based the reviews both here and the TRX forum. All of the paperwork was done before hand. Only snafu was FCA approving our affiliate discount. It took a week, but that was on FCA's end. Catelyn and Britney were awesome. Showed up a little after 10AM. Inspected the Jeep. Signed 2 forms for our trade. Gave them a check. Went through the vehicle walk-through. On our way home before 11. 315 miles home and the worst part of break-in is done.

Out with the old, in with the new...
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Congrats! How long did it take from leaving your deposit to taking delivery? That 6.2 V8 Hemi exhaust note ever gets old!

I predict 2024 will be the last production year for the 392.

Congrats! How long did it take from leaving your deposit to taking delivery? That 6.2 V8 Hemi exhaust note ever gets old!

I predict 2024 will be the last production year for the 392.
Ordered 3/7, delivered 4/3, picked it up 4/13. The 10 days waiting to pick it up were because of the affiliate issue and our busy schedule.

Ordered 3/7, delivered 4/3, picked it up 4/13. The 10 days waiting to pick it up were because of the affiliate issue and our busy schedule.
Dang, that's quick! Congrats on your new 392!!

I order 12/19/22, and went to D1 2/20. D1-D regress on 3/10. I'm back to D1 now with a scheduled ship/build date of 5/2.

I hope it holds! 🤞🏼

Back