1st Degree burn from opening and supporting the hood

I've taken mine off too. The latches were becoming misaligned and harder to open as the hood was being pushed forward. Nifty product but the vehicle is just not designed to handle them.
 
Oh boy…. I just ordered a set before I read all the posts.
How can these misalign the hood?? The hood is made of steel. Does it bend the hinges or the cowl?
I have not had this issue . I appreciate the input and will keep an eye on this, I do like the ease of opening the hood with the struts. I also would think the rear glass would potentially have an issue as well but have never seen that happen with any Jeep . The hood stay gets very hot I concur.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back
Top