What did you do to your Jeep 392 today? šŸ› ļø

You should bury them on one of your favorite trails with a nice little cross. My friends nickname was MR Nine. He lost a toe in the spokes bike riding. He never revealed what Mr 9 meant he wanted to keep the girls guessing

Today we added our new licence plate:cool:

Last Wednesday 2 more of my toes were amputated for bone infections, now a total of 4 toes -- adios.

One of my friends gave me this plate as a joke.

My custom orthotics guy came by today to start updating the fit, and said in the ski boot biz, they see 6 toes on one foot frequently- with God's help I'll finish out with 6 total!!!

View attachment 34737
Way to take that sh*t in stride! Great plate!

IMG_0475.jpeg

Technically, not done to my Jeep ā€œTodayā€ but back in March added a pair of 6ā€ Rigid SAE lights. Visibility in the rain/fog is incredible. And I just thought the hazy picture was cool šŸ˜Ž

You should bury them on one of your favorite trails with a nice little cross. My friends nickname was MR Nine. He lost a toe in the spokes bike riding. He never revealed what Mr 9 meant he wanted to keep the girls guessing
Haha- a great idea, but bone infections are very toxic, as is the MRSA bacteria I had [the doctors and nurses wear bright "danger" clothes when treating me:ninja:] and the tissue is considered dangerous medical waste by the hospital - all my lil' piggies went in the hazardous waste container -- gone and forgotten!!! Still have big and pinkies, I'll be back on the trail with the Labs soon, which was the goal of doing both feet at once - to minimise time off the trail!!

the boys last Tuesday, still finding North facing snow to cool down in.

IMG_0859.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg

Thereā€™s no doubt that whatever rock I caught on I25 would have had a far greater consequence on the standard glass.

I guess Iā€™m within the Gorilla Glass 2 yr warrantyā€¦. Iā€™ll call the local dealer today to see what needs to be done to get the ball rolling. I do have the zero cost glass coverage rider on my insurance, but maybe I can avoid involving them altogether.

Originally I was interested in Exoshield, and now Ultrashield.

Might be worth checking into them again once I have the replacement completedā€¦.
Faricy boys was a joke for mine. literally the dude had to be drug out to get pics. I hope you have better luck. I just ate the deductible and put the exo shield on mine when it was getting the PPF and tint (Since mine caught a rock on day 2 of owning it)

Faricy boys was a joke for mine. literally the dude had to be drug out to get pics. I hope you have better luck. I just ate the deductible and put the exo shield on mine when it was getting the PPF and tint (Since mine caught a rock on day 2 of owning it)

Heh, I called Faricy Boys and decided I wouldn't waste my time with them either!

I have a $0 deductible glass rider on my ins, so I filed a claim and will have Auto Film Solutions do the replacement. They're a smaller shop, and they do a lot of work on high end vehicles. I trust them to take care of the Jeep while they have it.

I'm going to have them install the Exoshield on the replacement before it's installed into the Jeep. And I'm thinking about having a piece of tint added across the brow. The Exoshield requires about 24hrs before being driven with, so this way they can add that and have it fully cured before I even bring my Jeep to them.

My crack has gotten worse, it's about 12" wide now and directly in line of sight for the driver. I can't wait for the replacement to happen, hopefully next week... šŸ¤žšŸ¼

Heh, I called Faricy Boys and decided I wouldn't waste my time with them either!

I have a $0 deductible glass rider on my ins, so I filed a claim and will have Auto Film Solutions do the replacement. They're a smaller shop, and they do a lot of work on high end vehicles. I trust them to take care of the Jeep while they have it.

I'm going to have them install the Exoshield on the replacement before it's installed into the Jeep. And I'm thinking about having a piece of tint added across the brow. The Exoshield requires about 24hrs before being driven with, so this way they can add that and have it fully cured before I even bring my Jeep to them.

My crack has gotten worse, it's about 12" wide now and directly in line of sight for the driver. I can't wait for the replacement to happen, hopefully next week... šŸ¤žšŸ¼
Yep they did my whole Jeep in PPF (I went to them on your recommendation ;)) AND replaced my windshield at the same time too. I had them install exoshield and tint the inside just slightly and it made a BIG difference. Now I'm not sure if it's the tint or exoshield (or combo of both) but even after about 6 months, I have a SLIGHT haze looking out the window (kinda hard to describe, and I do not really notice it any more)

Nice, Iā€™m glad to hear you were happy with their work.

So you had the entire inside of the windshield tinted? Thatā€™s got me thinkingā€¦

Nice, Iā€™m glad to hear you were happy with their work.

So you had the entire inside of the windshield tinted? Thatā€™s got me thinkingā€¦
Yep they did the entire inside, I was afraid of going too dark, so I did the least amount possible, and maybe should have gone darker. BUT It is SOOOO much nicer in the snow. Cust some of the glare off, and keeps some heat out of the jeep.
It is my DD and the exoshield has held up really well too. It's starting to get the normal small pits like all windshields do around here, but it is still really clear. I do use more windshield washer fluid, and always make sure I do not scrape the windshield.

Banks iDash Supergauge arrived today. Thanks @392OVRLND for the inspiration on this one with your post last week. Going to install tomorrow. I went with the mount for the top of the a-pillar as I also just ordered the switch pros SP9100 and their mount and plan to mount the switch pros to the bottom of the a-pillar. Iā€™ll post more pics of the iDash after installed tomorrow.

IMG_8111.jpeg

Banks iDash Supergauge arrived today. Thanks @392OVRLND for the inspiration on this one with your post last week. Going to install tomorrow. I went with the mount for the top of the a-pillar as I also just ordered the switch pros SP9100 and their mount and plan to mount the switch pros to the bottom of the a-pillar. Iā€™ll post more pics of the iDash after installed tomorrow.

View attachment 34910
I'm hoping you can post some pictures of it when you're done... I'm interested in seeing how the top mount looks installed.

Thanks!

Installed a few things recently.

Some real carbon fiber pieces: Hood scoop, rear bumper tray, and license plate frame.
IMG_6474.jpeg

IMG_6475.jpeg

Headrest grab handles
IMG_6476.jpeg

Color matched fuel door
IMG_6477.jpeg

And the Banks iDash and Stealth Pod. Really useful gauge and super clean fit.
IMG_6479.jpeg

IMG_6478.jpeg

Added the Banks iDash SuperGauge using their lower mount grab bar Stealth Pod. Really easy, really clean install.

Being connected to the ODBII port, much like a JScan, not only can it read codes without having to turn the Jeep off and go into a diagnostic mode (like is required by the Tazer), which can cause some intermittent codes to disappear (such as what happened to me on my old JL when the locker sensors were acting up), but it can also display up to 8 vehicle parameters at a time (from a selection of up to 300 parameters, depending on the vehicle). So, I've currently got it setup to show Engine Coolant Temp, Engine Oil Temp, Trans Temp, Oil Pressure, Battery Voltage (the 5 gauges that display on the Off-Road Pages app), as well as Ambient Air Temp and RPM. It also has a programmable "shift light" (which I've set to bright red) where you can have it alert you to shift when approaching a certain RPM; in my case, it's great because when I want to "bark" the exhaust on a shift at high RPM when I'm driving by the back of the former HOA president's house, I see a red light in my periphery and I don't have to take my eyes off the road.

i-fCc24VF-XL.jpg

Banks really did a nice job with the Stealth Pod. Has that factory stippling look to it, and fits securely in the grab bar. I did have to remove the lower CMM mount I had there, but I have a CMM mirror mount on the upper side of that grab bar, with a ball mount, so not a big deal.

i-TTJDxBw-XL.jpg

Today we added our new licence plate:cool:

Last Wednesday 2 more of my toes were amputated for bone infections, now a total of 4 toes -- adios.

One of my friends gave me this plate as a joke.

My custom orthotics guy came by today to start updating the fit, and said in the ski boot biz, they see 6 toes on one foot frequently- with God's help I'll finish out with 6 total!!!

View attachment 34737
So you can mount top or bottom of grab bar nice

Thereā€™s two versions. Top or bottom. Not the same pod if thatā€™s what you are asking and/or thinking.
Yes I see makes sense I looked at pictures posted. Thanks for the response šŸ‘

I'm hoping you can post some pictures of it when you're done... I'm interested in seeing how the top mount looks installed.

Thanks!

They have a video on their website that Sean Holman did with the top mount.

Back