• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

Wanted: White JLU OEM Half Doors

Mooserat

Reaction score
Current Rides
392, JKU and a Tacoma
I am looking for a set of OEM white JLU half doors for my 392 in Southern Cal

Piggybacking:

If anyone has green ones anywhere on the entire western half of the US (or SoCal), let me know :cool: 🤠

Also looking for OEM black half doors and
392 XR take off wheels and tires.

I’ve been tossing up buying a white set as well, I’m in Florida.

Not sure if they are still needed but I have a brand new set of white Oem jeep jl wrangler or gladiator jt half door and upper windows have power windows and locks on the doors was ordered with 2022 wrangler 4xe traded it for my current gladiator and its hydro blue so no need for the doors asking $2500.00 for them complete set let me know if this helps anyone can provide further information

Where are you located?
Not sure if they are still needed but I have a brand new set of white Oem jeep jl wrangler or gladiator jt half door and upper windows have power windows and locks on the doors was ordered with 2022 wrangler 4xe traded it for my current gladiator and its hydro blue so no need for the doors asking $2500.00 for them complete set let me know if this helps anyone can provide further information
where are you located?

Back