Utah Design Foundry Stubby Bumper Closeout Panel

QQ - I have the OEM bumper ends on, however, I still don't like to see the part behind the fog lamps + Connector/ wiring harness exposed to the elements.

Will these still fit if I have the ends on the front OEM bumper still installed (as it came from factory)?

QQ - I have the OEM bumper ends on, however, I still don't like to see the part behind the fog lamps + Connector/ wiring harness exposed to the elements.

Will these still fit if I have the ends on the front OEM bumper still installed (as it came from factory)?
Honestly I’m not sure. I’d test it but I don’t have the mopar bumper anymore. I’m curious though. DM me and I’ll send you a set to test if you want

Quick shout out to Ryan at Utah Design Foundry, after I installed his stubby bumper close out panels I reached out to him about a panel to close out the rear bumper for those of us with fender chops…he delivered. Affordable quality product as usual.

Attachments

• IMG_2636.jpeg
    IMG_2636.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2635.jpeg
    IMG_2635.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 35
Quick shout out to Ryan at Utah Design Foundry, after I installed his stubby bumper close out panels I reached out to him about a panel to close out the rear bumper for those of us with fender chops…he delivered. Affordable quality product as usual.
Thanks for sharing Ben! Glad ya like them

Sold. Sipping coffee on a Sunday morning. Now I don’t have to keep looking back at that void with the dang fog light wires staring at you..✌️

Fabricated my own (I have access to a press brake). Need to cleanup the outer edges....OEM bumper.
1707089483794.png

Back