- Jul 3, 2025
- 586
- 873
- Current Rides
- 2025 Rubicon 392, 2008 Hummer H2, 2018 JLUR Retired, 2015 JK Sahara 2dr retired,
It has been some time since I reported to ZAutomotive the problems with some Tazer features that will not work with the 24 and newer model years in the Wrangler and Gladiator.
Here is a copy of the email I sent to them today to check on a fix:
Hi, I wanted to check with you guys to find out if you have fixed the Tazer JL Mini to work with the 24 and newer Uconnect5. I know “Set In-Motion” and “TurnCam” is currently broke for these models and it has been some time now.
These are great features especially when on a road trip or pulling small trailers. Will there be an firmware update with a fix anytime soon?
I will pass your answers back to the JL Wrangler and 392 forums, I am sure many are interested in getting this up and running.
This was their response:
Hi there,
In regards to this inquiry/request, our head engineer is still working a fix for those feature settings on the Tazer JL for Uconnect 5 system headunits on the 24 & up JL's & JT's jeeps.
Well, sounds like the same answer I got last year. I don't think I will hold my breath for new firmware anytime soon but I still have my fingers crossed!
Here is a copy of the email I sent to them today to check on a fix:
Hi, I wanted to check with you guys to find out if you have fixed the Tazer JL Mini to work with the 24 and newer Uconnect5. I know “Set In-Motion” and “TurnCam” is currently broke for these models and it has been some time now.
These are great features especially when on a road trip or pulling small trailers. Will there be an firmware update with a fix anytime soon?
I will pass your answers back to the JL Wrangler and 392 forums, I am sure many are interested in getting this up and running.
This was their response:
Hi there,
In regards to this inquiry/request, our head engineer is still working a fix for those feature settings on the Tazer JL for Uconnect 5 system headunits on the 24 & up JL's & JT's jeeps.
Well, sounds like the same answer I got last year. I don't think I will hold my breath for new firmware anytime soon but I still have my fingers crossed!