Tow Hook

Earl 392

Reaction score
Current Rides
Earl 2023 Jlu 392
Well I was hoping to be the first to receive and mount up RubiconHemi ‘s most excellent passenger side Tow Hook but I was out of town Monday when it arrived so I had to wait until Wednesday fortunately it was still sitting by my front door. I know I’m not the first to show it off but here goes. Thank you R H. Or R D
IMG_3403.jpeg
IMG_3408.jpeg
IMG_3410.jpeg

Well I was hoping to be the first to receive and mount up RubiconHemi ‘s most excellent passenger side Tow Hook but I was out of town Monday when it arrived so I had to wait until Wednesday fortunately it was still sitting by my front door. I know I’m not the first to show it off but here goes. Thank you R H. Or R D View attachment 34094View attachment 34095View attachment 34096
Nice welds. as stated by others excellent packaging and paint quality.Factory 14 mm bolts times 4 each grade 10.9 Rock solid Job Thanks again. It looks OEM.👍

Last edited:
RubiconHemi is the maker of the towHooks he said he would be selling on eBay down the road
I'd like to reach out to him also. Would appreciate his contact info. Thanks

I believe he has said the next batch will sell on eBay.
Yes that is what he said it’s RiboconHemi.
He did a great job I’m proud to have it hanging off the back of the Jeep it look’s OEM.

Back