Something Strange with Jeep Vehicle Order Tracking

agjr200hp

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 392 XR White w/half doors (est. ship 5/13; ordered 1/23)
Background: I've been sitting in "final inspection" now for almost 8 weeks. I'm hoping they are just waiting on a part and there is nothing wrong with it but no one can tell me anything.

Today I did my usual check on Jeep Vehicle Order Tracking and same TBD on ship date but my dealer's information disappeared.

Should I be concerned, other thoughts?

Never mind, it is back now. Must have been a glitch in the matrix....

Background: I've been sitting in "final inspection" now for almost 8 weeks. I'm hoping they are just waiting on a part and there is nothing wrong with it but no one can tell me anything.

Today I did my usual check on Jeep Vehicle Order Tracking and same TBD on ship date but my dealer's information disappeared.

There seems to be a disconnect or severe delay with the Order Tracking website.
I received my VIN on 1 July for a 2023 model, the dealer sent me my revised Priced Order Verification (POC). Today (5 July), the website still displays TBD.
I would ask your dealership to send you an updated POC. I wouldn't put a whole lot of weight into that website...

If it makes you feel any better, it's almost the exact same for me! Not sure when exactly I hit inspection status, but from what I can tell in my notes sometime between 6 and 8 weeks ago.

Harsh because I see others' jeeps hitting D1, then shipping a week later. Luck of the draw I hope, and not a problem somewhere! My jeep is super simple (no SOT, or gorilla, or trail rails, or half-doors), so I'm really hoping it ships soon!

Back