• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

OEM granite crystal gray metallic half doors with premium uppers

nvno1

Reaction score
Current Rides
C6 Z06, SVT Raptor, Superformance Cobra, Jeep JL Sport
New in boxes. I don't have pics due to the fact they are still in the boxes, but if interested I can take them out. Willing to ship at buyers expense. $4k obo easiest way to contact me is at 702-321-6365. Thanks, Dave

Sold thanks for all the interest

I sold them for 3800. They were new in boxes. After a bit more research I agree that I probably left some cash on the table. That said the buyer was very cool and is very happy with the doors so I’m ok with it.

if they were brand new in box, he left money on the table imo
they go for 1k more
Damn lol. I took mine out and put them on a wheel around rack but they've never been mounted on my Jeel. With the heat and random rain in Florida, just not sure I'll ever use them. Expensive accessory to just lay around.

Damn lol. I took mine out and put them on a wheel around rack but they've never been mounted on my Jeel. With the heat and random rain in Florida, just not sure I'll ever use them. Expensive accessory to just lay around.
if you install the uppers you can use the half doors year round in FL. They are actually are meant for FL like climate

if you install the uppers you can use the half doors year round in FL. They are actually are meant for FL like climate
idk when it's 98 degrees with 90% humidity, that's not really half door weather to me. I rarely drive my TJ (always sits with no doors and bikini top) bc the heat is miserable. I drive it a lot in the fall, winter, and spring though. I think I'd use them a lot more in an area with more moderate temps. Everyone is different though.

idk when it's 98 degrees with 90% humidity, that's not really half door weather to me. I rarely drive my TJ (always sits with no doors and bikini top) bc the heat is miserable. I drive it a lot in the fall, winter, and spring though. I think I'd use them a lot more in an area with more moderate temps. Everyone is different though.
Interested in selling them?

I have had mine on the Jeep for a few months. If it looks like rain I drive something else. With a bikini top on I find it very comfortable even in the heat.

I have had mine on the Jeep for a few months. If it looks like rain I drive something else. With a bikini top on I find it very comfortable even in the heat.
If I ever put them on, I'd probably like it. If the weather is nice, I just take the TJ. It's always there with no top or doors. My 392 is more of an SUV for me.

If I ever put them on, I'd probably like it. If the weather is nice, I just take the TJ. It's always there with no top or doors. My 392 is more of an SUV for me.
Hi. Where can I purchase those half door for 392 22 ?

You have to order them when you order your Jeep. They don't sell them otherwise. If you're asking to buy mine, I'm in Jacksonville, FL.
I’m also in FL and looking for half doors for my granite crystal 392. Are you serious about selling them?

I’m also in FL and looking for half doors for my granite crystal 392. Are you serious about selling them?
Yea, I think so. I've had them for a year and haven't used them once. I had big plans for them but I find myself jumping in the naked TJ any time I want that experience and the 392 is more of an SUV for me.

Curious if they have the following:
Proximity sensors on door handles?
Mirrors with sensors and defrost?
Premium uppers?

Back