NON-392 Gas Wrangler Orders @ Mark Dodge, 10-11% off INVOICE before affiliate

AnthonyRI

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
NEW 10%-11% OFF Invoice before affiliate on Gas Wrangler Factory orders from MARK DODGE

Sport, Sport S, Willys -11% off invoice

Sahara & Rubicon -10% off invoice

Additional 1% off our sale price with affiliate at time of delivery

Rebates & TDMs to be applied as well based on YOUR region, choose from time of order or time of delivery, whichever turns out best

4xe Wranglers priced case-by-case

All orders subject to $425 Doc Fee, $4 Temp Tags, and your state’s TTL (calculated at time of delivery)

How to get your quote

First, use the build & price tool at www.jeep.com and set up your dream wheels!

Once you have your build all set up, on the top right you'll see your net price. Click the small letter I in that area, and it will open up a window showing you a summary of the base vehicle price, plus all added features.

You can screenshot that window and send it to [email protected] Please include your cell phone, name and zip code so we can check for rebates in your region as well!

NOTE: What you see online is not always what is 100% available in the actual ordering system. That’s where we work together to nail it down.

Recent changes include, but not limited to:

• XR package CLOSED across all trim levels (Rubicon X itself still has 35” tires)
  • Dual Door Groups CLOSED across all trim levels
  • Sarge green, High Velocity & Bikini Pearl are closed, Tuscadero PINK is open!

How to order

Once you and we’ve settled on your final build spec’s, I’ll send a secure link where we can gather images of your drivers license and screen shot of credit score.

We’ll get on the phone together and go over the build line by line – ensuring once again that it’s all perfect.

Order will be placed while we’re on the phone

Next, you’ll receive documents showing that the vehicle has been ordered, all of the details of how it was ordered, and buyers order confirming your price. It’s all digital signing!

Last, you’ll execute a $1000 non-refundable deposit, which goes towards the purchase of the vehicle (reflected on buyers order as a credit)

It’s all as simple as that! We don’t have any other surprise hidden fees, required add-ons or markups, nitrogen tires, everlasting gobstoppers, etc.

Just clean and simple getting you what you want at the most efficient price and process that we can.

The only increases to your price would be your own state’s taxes & registration/title – but we can handle all of that for you in the end.

Then of course, getting the vehicle to you – or getting you to the vehicle.

If you’re going to be within 250 miles of the dealership (Lake Charles, Louisiana), we can come and get you, or bring the vehicle to you – no charge for that.

For further distances, we can coordinate the shipping entirely for you, and you simply pay the carrier in your driveway.
Sponsored

Last edited:
FE ordering closed?

I got in trouble for my discount, edited.... increased to 10/11% below invoice :)

Back