New to the site . 2026 Willys 392

WillysV8

New member
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Location
New Jersey
Current Rides
2026 Willy’s rubicon 392
Hey what’s up everyone. I just got my 2026 Willy’s 392 about 2 months ago. This is my 3rd rubicon. Had a 2013 2 door rubicon in OD green, in 2016 I traded that in for a fully loaded 4 door in red . And I had a 2021 f250 prior to this but the dealership screwed me over for the last time and it was better to trade it in and be happy with my overall purchase. I got my 2026 Willy’s 392 in Anvil from the cherry hill dodge/jeep dealership. Luckily enough they had 2 purple Moab 392s and this Willy’s just sitting there. It was too good of a deal to pass up. I haven’t been this happy with a vehicle purchase since I had my previous jeeps . I’m gonna post a more recent picture tomorrow
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2506.webp
    IMG_2506.webp
    502.3 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top