Hi all!
I recently placed an order for a 2027 Wrangler Moab 392 (with SOT & Vinyl Flooring) and wanted to introduce myself to the forum while waiting on the build and delivery. I am transitioning over from a 2024 Rubicon X 4xe.
I am based in NYC specifically Brooklyn. This Jeep will serve as my primary daily driver.
While I wait for the order to arrive, I am assembling my initial parts list. I would appreciate input from current owners on the plan below. Let me know what you would prioritize, what you would swap, and what you would skip entirely.
1. Security and Theft Deterrence
Thank you everyone in advance!
I recently placed an order for a 2027 Wrangler Moab 392 (with SOT & Vinyl Flooring) and wanted to introduce myself to the forum while waiting on the build and delivery. I am transitioning over from a 2024 Rubicon X 4xe.
I am based in NYC specifically Brooklyn. This Jeep will serve as my primary daily driver.
While I wait for the order to arrive, I am assembling my initial parts list. I would appreciate input from current owners on the plan below. Let me know what you would prioritize, what you would swap, and what you would skip entirely.
1. Security and Theft Deterrence
- IGLA digital immobilizer
- OBD-II port block-out lock plate
- Keyed center hood lock
- Oil catch can (J&L or Billet Technology) to reduce blow-by on the 6.4L Hemi intake valves.
- Tazer JL Mini for tire calibrations, disabling auto start-stop, and managing vehicle electronics.
- Mopar longer front lower control arms (LCAs)
- Hothead Headliners / Skyliner package to manage thermal heat and cut down cabin resonance.
- High heat rejection ceramic window tint, including the windshield.
- Body Armor 4x4 hitch skid to guard the rear bumper and exhaust tips against parallel parking impacts.
- Lanolin undercarriage coating (Fluid Film or Woolwax) before winter road salt hits.
Thank you everyone in advance!