New from Virginia

npgtech

Reaction score
Current Rides
2023 Jeep 392 XR
Hi ya'll,
Nick here, originally from SoCal, but thanks to the Air Force and my impending retirement I'm in Williamsburg, VA.
I've got a 2023 392 XR, this is my first Jeep, and I'm loving every minute of it. I've been wheeling for years, always in a Nissan Xterra, but with the Jeep, this is a whole new experience. Haven't hit anything too crazy yet, Flagpole and Peters Mill in VA. I've got plans to make a road trip out to CA and hit up every trail I can between VA and CA once I am finally retired. Only things I've added are a Warn Zeon 10-s winch, LOD Signature sliders, Redline hood struts and a Tazer mini. Planning on getting the MetalCloak 3.5 GC and 37" BFG KM3s.
Looking forward to learning and wheeling with ya'll in the future!

20230331_210517.jpg

Welcome!

I’m in the Richmond area but still waiting on my 392!

The VA -> Cali trip sounds amazing!

2nd favorite color. ;) Welcome to the forum!

Hi ya'll,
Nick here, originally from SoCal, but thanks to the Air Force and my impending retirement I'm in Williamsburg, VA.
I've got a 2023 392 XR, this is my first Jeep, and I'm loving every minute of it. I've been wheeling for years, always in a Nissan Xterra, but with the Jeep, this is a whole new experience. Haven't hit anything too crazy yet, Flagpole and Peters Mill in VA. I've got plans to make a road trip out to CA and hit up every trail I can between VA and CA once I am finally retired. Only things I've added are a Warn Zeon 10-s winch, LOD Signature sliders, Redline hood struts and a Tazer mini. Planning on getting the MetalCloak 3.5 GC and 37" BFG KM3s.
Looking forward to learning and wheeling with ya'll in the future!

View attachment 19816

Welcome to the forum @npgtech - That's an awesome photo, you should enter it in the 392 of the Month contest!

Back