NEW 26 Moab 392

kokoball123

New member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Location
ILLINOIS
Current Rides
moab 392
IMG_2424.webp

Hi all,
Just made the jump from a Rubicon 4xe to a Moab 392, sticking with black. Loving every bit of that V8 sound and torque so far, though I already kind of wish I had swapped over my paint-matched fenders from the 4xe before letting it go haha.
Since these 392s are high-profile targets, I am looking closely into solid anti-theft setups. Curious what everyone here recommends or runs on theirs (IGLA, Compustar, Ravelco, kill switches, etc.).
Glad to be here and looking forward to learning from the community!
 
There’s a TSB that disables the ability to program new keys. So it would slow down tremendously or prevent a thief from driving off with your 392. Relay attacks are still possible but a proper faraday bag/box will solve that.

A security system like IGLA (which is the one I would probably get) is just added defense in depth if the TSB has already been performed.

With the TSB performed, the only way somebody can drive off with your 392 is if the perform a relay attack or if the steal your key. Unless another security vulnerability can be exploited, this is the case from what I’m reading.
 
There’s a TSB that disables the ability to program new keys. So it would slow down tremendously or prevent a thief from driving off with your 392. Relay attacks are still possible but a proper faraday bag/box will solve that.

A security system like IGLA (which is the one I would probably get) is just added defense in depth if the TSB has already been performed.

With the TSB performed, the only way somebody can drive off with your 392 is if the perform a relay attack or if the steal your key. Unless another security vulnerability can be exploited, this is the case from what I’m reading.
Does the dealer have to perform the TSB or can a owner do it somehow
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top