MSRP increase today?

Keeping my 22 till I hit the end of my 8 year extended MOPAR warranty period, then we will see. I kinda wanted the Corvette Stingray but since my daughter is still in Middle School I needed a fun car that could carry a bunch of kids, hence the Jeep. I may ask Santa for an 'updated' 2024 grill to snap onto my 22' 392 for Christmas, but that's the extent of my updating plans. I figure If I update the grill I can keep the old one to use as wall art in the garage, maybe add some headlights to it.

How about you?
Well I am so torn, that I am about to drive myself crazy.
I wish I had waited and ordered a 24. I love the bigger screen and it was what I hoped they do on the 22 and 23.
I would love to keep it forever and so having the 24 would be the last good refresh, technology wise to have.
Then I could get off the forums, be happy and drive it forever.
I can't convince the wife and I would need to order it by 6 today to save the big price increase!
😢

I wish I had waited and ordered a 24. I love the bigger screen and it was what I hoped they do on the 22 and 23.
I would love to keep it forever and so having the 24 would be the last good refresh, technology wise to have.
I can't convince the wife and I would need to order it by 6 today to save the big price increase!
😢
Go for it!

😢

There's always going to be something newer or better.

Simply enjoy what you have and don't waste mental energy or your present day enjoyment thinking about "whats next". Life is far too short to get lost in that endless cycle. ✌️

😢
put an order in..you'll have 2+ months to flip the car you have. If you cant , you loose the deposit which is still less than the increase today.

There's always going to be something newer or better.

Simply enjoy what you have and don't waste mental energy or your present day enjoyment thinking about "whats next". Life is far too short to get lost in that endless cycle. ✌️
I agree totally! I am wasting my mental energy for sure.

I think I just wish I had waited to get the the 24, because I had a 2012 JK, that I sold to buy the 392, in hopes of keeping it 10+ years. I just hate to keep the 23, when the 24 checks the box to keep it for years.

I do appreciate the reality check!

put an order in..you'll have 2+ months to flip the car you have. If you cant , you loose the deposit which is still less than the increase today.
This is a great idea!
i may just put in the order to get one in and then decide.
I sure with the Anvil had the SOT!

Back