420.2 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_5960.jpeg
    IMG_5960.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_5959.jpeg
    IMG_5959.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Love Merrell's, I've got I think 4 different in rotation right now - but I don't know that I NEED them to say Jeep on it lol.

I wonder if water proof. That's always a must for me.

They look cool though

This brings back my vehicle purchase conundrum :eek:o_O:LOL:.

I was so torn between Sting, Sarge and Hydro. My normal decision tree process wasn't working. Ended up with Sting and am very happy with it. The only 392 Rubincon I've ever seen In The Wild was...Sarge...beauty!!! I still go back and forth occasionally.

Now, Merrell's...offered in Sting, Sarge and Hydro. It's a conspiracy to drive me insane I tell you!

This brings back my vehicle purchase conundrum :eek:o_O:LOL:.

I was so torn between Sting, Sarge and Hydro. My normal decision tree process wasn't working. Ended up with Sting and am very happy with it. The only 392 Rubincon I've ever seen In The Wild was...Sarge...beauty!!! I still go back and forth occasionally.

Now, Merrell's...offered in Sting, Sarge and Hydro. It's a conspiracy to drive me insane I tell you!
Just a pic to let you know what you COULD have had. :)
392 patch pose 4.jpg

Just a pic to let you know what you COULD have had. :)View attachment 26323
Looks great! I still love the Sarge Green (except not sure I could do it if ordering new with red interior). I always look back at mine when walking away after parking!!! Damn… need to do something about that exhaust 😂
IMG_9625.jpeg
IMG_9617.jpeg

Looks great! I still love the Sarge Green (except not sure I could do it if ordering new with red interior). I always look back at mine when walking away after parking!!! Damn… need to do something about that exhaust 😂View attachment 26325View attachment 26326
Paint it with flat black BBQ paint. Disappears then. Eventually I installed a skid for the muff. too.
392mufskid.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone getting a pair of these badboys?
Hard pass. About as attractive as Uggs.
But if i had a gumption to wear something like that, id buy the amazon version for $40.

I thought the same. But you know them Chinese. It's all made out that way. A few pallets always seem to fall off the boat. HAHAH
I already got a tracking number this morning I will post pictures when I get them. should be noticeable if they are fake.

I thought the same. But you know them Chinese. It's all made out that way. A few pallets always seem to fall off the boat. HAHAH
I already got a tracking number this morning I will post pictures when I get them. should be noticeable if they are fake.
Bay says they on the way from Taiwan. shipping DHL. let everyone know shortly

Yep, a pair of two of the Hydro color…..Since I already own the best color Jeep, why not get shoes that match.

Well I got my Merrell Jeep boots in today from TIWAN. They actually seem to be real. The quality is there and nothing fake. REAL JEEP box and everything. Have not put them on yet. But I like them. Might get the blue ones also.

Attachments

• IMG_4463.jpeg
    IMG_4463.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4462.jpeg
    IMG_4462.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 59
Back