Srtmodmaster
Well-known member
Just a shout out to Brian at koons for helping my wife and I get our daughter her first
Rubicon!!! I worked many other dealers hard, trying to just get a 2026 but couldn’t
Find what we wanted, so it was just time to order a 2027 and im not going to beat a dead
Horse here because most of us know just call Brian at KOONS! Buying from Brian is so painless
It’s like he is sitting next to you!!! Thankyou again Brian, and congrats on being the new SALESMANAGER
AT KOONS.
Rubicon!!! I worked many other dealers hard, trying to just get a 2026 but couldn’t
Find what we wanted, so it was just time to order a 2027 and im not going to beat a dead
Horse here because most of us know just call Brian at KOONS! Buying from Brian is so painless
It’s like he is sitting next to you!!! Thankyou again Brian, and congrats on being the new SALESMANAGER
AT KOONS.