Jeep392

I feel for those people in Florida dealing with this. Living in H-Town my whole life, Harvey was an eye opening experience and scary as hell to live through. My thoughts and prayers are with all Floridians right now.

Unfortunately, I picked up my ordered 392 this Monday. Hoping I'd have some "fun " with it before Ian hit. Live in Pensacola, but I'm in Emergency Management for 20+ years and the break in period was driving to my corporate office in Jacksonville the same day......... Getting deployed to SW Florida to assess damage tomorrow morning. Should have kept my 2018 JLUR a bit longer..... Oh well. Have the best vehicle to work out of. At least my firm pays me a vehicle allowance that covers the payments. And a fuel card for 93 octane! Hope all members and their families stayed safe.

Unfortunately, I picked up my ordered 392 this Monday. Hoping I'd have some "fun " with it before Ian hit. Live in Pensacola, but I'm in Emergency Management for 20+ years and the break in period was driving to my corporate office in Jacksonville the same day......... Getting deployed to SW Florida to assess damage tomorrow morning. Should have kept my 2018 JLUR a bit longer..... Oh well. Have the best vehicle to work out of. At least my firm pays me a vehicle allowance that covers the payments. And a fuel card for 93 octane! Hope all members and their families stayed safe.
Keep yourself safe. I'd be interested in getting into that line of work. Retired military.

I'm in the southwest area of the Jacksonville FL area. We got off very very easy. Just some wind and rain here. Beach homeowners around here have some flooding but nothing at all like other parts of the state.

Have a fuel plan…gonna be scarce

Am in the Orlando area. Lost power when the storm came through and came back online today. Neighbor's tree in our pool but house and family are all OK. No flooding. Thankful for that. Many fared much worse.

I only said that because I lost everything i owned from Hurricane Katrina while living on Keesler AFB, then was heavily involved in Hurricane Laura in Lake Charles, LA and Hurricane Harvey in Houston…fuel is a major issue the first couple of weeks. Our Jeeps don’t get MPG while trolling around town, at least mine doesn’t. Getting 93 or 92 might prove even more difficult. I just always think of that first….just after I think of beer and ice supply during a Hurricane.

Back