Jeep 392 Custom Plates

Not going to use it but it's available
Screenshot_20210427-231110_Chrome.jpg

I got....
"470HP" florida
On big brothers big sisters beach plate...
I will need to order a new plate once my jeep is out if the speed shop for its boost tho 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210703-105943_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210703-105943_Chrome.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 142
I resisted putting up my personalized plate because it would not be meaningful to others, but after seeing so much conversation about muscle cars on this site I finally decided it was a story worth sharing.

So "JSB" are the initials of my favorite Uncle (Stan) who was the coolest guy in the world to me when I was 16 years old. He was my Dad's youngest single brother. He is the guy that turned me on to muscle cars when he bought a new 1970 Plymouth Cuda 440 in 1970. When he came to town (Lubbock Texas) while I was in high school, he let me take his Cuda out on the weekend, and especially on Saturday nights. On those days I was driving one of the fastest most admired cars in the city! The girls loved it, too! So my favorite Uncle passed away in 1992 from cancer and this is my tribute to him on my Mopar Hemi Jeep. He would have loved this. I had the same plate on the 2009 SRT8 Challenger that I sold in April (with only 15,943 miles) to help pay for this new 4wd off-road muscle car! I am sure that every one of us remember how we picked up this love of big fast engines with that deep rumble. Makes me smile and think of my Uncle every day when I crank her up!!!

Also, I will add that I learned how to drive when I was 13 yrs old in a 1964 Willys Jeep on a deer hunting lease. So to have a hemi in a Jeep, is just over the top for me!

Attachments

• Jeep392 Plate.png
    Jeep392 Plate.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I resisted putting up my personalized plate because it would not be meaningful to others, but after seeing so much conversation about muscle cars on this site I finally decided it was a story worth sharing.

So "JSB" are the initials of my favorite Uncle (Stan) who was the coolest guy in the world to me when I was 16 years old. He was my Dad's youngest single brother. He is the guy that turned me on to muscle cars when he bought a new 1970 Plymouth Cuda 440 in 1970. When he came to town (Lubbock Texas) while I was in high school, he let me take his Cuda out on the weekend, and especially on Saturday nights. On those days I was driving one of the fastest most admired cars in the city! The girls loved it, too! So my favorite Uncle passed away in 1992 from cancer and this is my tribute to him on my Mopar Hemi Jeep. He would have loved this. I had the same plate on the 2009 SRT8 Challenger that I sold in April (with only 15,943 miles) to help pay for this new 4wd off-road muscle car! I am sure that every one of us remember how we picked up this love of big fast engines with that deep rumble. Makes me smile and think of my Uncle every day when I crank her up!!!

Also, I will add that I learned how to drive when I was 13 yrs old in a 1964 Willys Jeep on a deer hunting lease. So to have a hemi in a Jeep, is just over the top for me!
Awesome story and hopefully we all can pass down the love of muscle cars, 4wds to this newer generation that doesn’t get exposed for the most part. That’s a great tribute to uncle!

Back