I Hate Traffic Rant

Yes Sir, the TUV vehicle inspections were crazy tough... but we didn't see any clunkers/whoopties on the road though.

Reactions: CBH
The traffic rants are valid and there are reasons folks are leaving some of the states mentioned.

I lived in the Midwest all my life and moved to the south central. I live in Arkansas and owning a Jeep in this state is awesome. Great trails that are free and good Off road parks if you want to do those.

There is always someone that will throw the redneck Arkansan comment, but I travel for a living and found the same red necks everywhere so it is what it is.

I love the low level of traffic in Arkansas but it has its issues around Little Rock but most of the time it’s not bad.

Hot Spring's Offroad Park in Arkansas is my favorite park to visit I really like the area! I'm a California native and transplant to Texas since 1995, best move I could have made.
I absolutely would not go back to California it's a state with a bunch of _._. that I just would not put up with anymore!
I still have 3 rental properties' in CA. I can't wait to sell.
In 1994-95 I would fly from LAX to Houston, TX. and then Beaumont, TX. and my wife would not be back to Ojai, Ca. before I landed in Beaumont, TX. that's about a 85 mile trip, between LAX and Ojai, I just don't have the patients for traffic anymore..
I feel for you if you have to put up with the traffic, No matter where you live!!

The car transporters are all starting to line up to return the snowbirds to Ny & NJ, so I’ll soon be able to finally grab a seat at the bar of my favorite local restaurants at around 6:30 for dinner instead of having to get there by 5 or you’re basically locked out. Less traffic is just the dessert. ;)

Back