How many sleeps after a tazer re-boot?

Smess

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Jeep 392, 2021 Jeep Gladiator, 1982 Jeep J10
Manual says 2 but a guy online said 3 that the instructions are being updated.

Anyone have the answer?

Thanks

Last edited:
I haven’t had any issues since the end of May when I too delivery. I did unmarry once and remarry without any issues. I know it unmarried because my speedometer was way off. That being said, the only thing I’m using it for is tire size calibration. I have used the winch function to increase RPMs a couple of times without any problems. As far as the Uconnect, I think it’s garbage. I’m not having your problems but my reverse lines still drop, the volume sometimes get super loud when I come to a stop. I was having the CarPlay problems but a hard reset fixed that. One of my back up sensors is absolutely crazy, far right passenger one. I’ve had all these little issues with and without the Tazer.

I haven’t had any issues since the end of May when I too delivery. I did unmarry once and remarry without any issues. I know it unmarried because my speedometer was way off. That being said, the only thing I’m using it for is tire size calibration. I have used the winch function to increase RPMs a couple of times without any problems. As far as the Uconnect, I think it’s garbage. I’m not having your problems but my reverse lines still drop, the volume sometimes get super loud when I come to a stop. I was having the CarPlay problems but a hard reset fixed that. One of my back up sensors is absolutely crazy, far right passenger one. I’ve had all these little issues with and without the Tazer.
They sent me the updated instructions, these computers are very picky and you cant piss them off.

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back