How many random 392 have you seen in a day?

Seems like I see at least one every day in Dallas. Unfortunately not mine.

I have spotted one since i bought mine a white one in Clear Lake Texas, but i only have 400 miles on it.

That's gonna be one, including mine :ROFLMAO: I've seen another one once but I was driving my trusty XJ back then

I went camping up in Rocky Mountain National Park over the weekend and saw 4 Jeep 392 in and around Estes ParK. It is by far the most I have seen in a day that was not a coordinated trip! Just curious, how that stacks up?
It was kinda organized but there were 6 Tuscaderos at Great Smokey mountain Jeep Invasion for the Tuscadero picture

Attachments

• 1465AD3C-6FCA-4ED7-BA48-96CE91117730.jpeg
    1465AD3C-6FCA-4ED7-BA48-96CE91117730.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 88
None. My 392 is lonely in Southeast Tennessee.
Not Southeast TN but I saw one in Pigeon Forge with license plate "HER 392".

I've seen several even if you dont count the ones I saw at Jeep beach in Daytona.

Saw two others today, in SoCal. White and Gray. Usually never see any others, so it must be a Red Letter day!

I rarely see them.
Additionally, if I am slow driving in a parking lot and a well versed fellow Jeeper sees me they are sometimes so enamored by seeing the 392 on the hood that they forget to wave. lol
It's almost like finally seeing a unicorn among the horses.

Had another (red) pull over near my on a local highway. The guy was waving and honking like he’d found his long lost brother. Said he’d never seen another until he saw mine. We talked a bit as we waited for a traffic light to change. Loved his….as I do mine. Also Love when I have the exhaust open and someone pulls up next to me and says, “OMG, what the hell do you have in that thing?”

Reactions: B92
Only 1 in the last couple months, except for the few on a dealer lot. It was an Earl color at the Carlsbad costco. Wonder if was anyone on this forum.

Last edited:
Saw a red one like mine, then 2 days later we both pull up to drop them off at the CB shop for installation!

I saw at least 10 today at the LoneStar Jeep invasion in Conroe, TX. Mine was one of 2 there last year

Saw two others at Jeepin with Judd event last week.

Rarely see another one. I haven't seen another 392 in probably 3 months around here in Chicago. Every now and then I get people eyeballing and asking me about mine though when they see/hear it is a 392 (most didn't know you could get it in a Jeep).

I've seen 4 total in two years here in Ohio. First one I tried to follow with my Honda before it put on the jets and left me in the dust after a traffic light. Two more I saw on the freeway (I often mistake a Mojave for a 392 til it passes by since they both have the same hood scoop). Finally I saw one at a corporate function I went to with a GT3 parked on one side and a Lambo parked on the other side. The owner is a CEO of a local car dealership group. They are kinda rare here in the heartland.

Last edited:
rarely see them.
I travel weekly throughout the US.
I see maybe 1 about every month.
Today, I parked next to a Gobi 392 at Target in Colorado.

NC here.

Since the release of the 392, I’ve seen only one other 392 and it was the one I ordered and walked away from. Since that day, I haven’t seen one, other than the one I have now.

Back